PDA

View Full Version : Got over 20k kills today in about 5 hours of farming. (Live to Kill V)

S429
05-16-2013, 07:27 PM
Is there a faster way to get kills in this game for the Live to Kill Pursuit? The mini gun missions are slow and pointless so i do not do them and my current method has worked ok but i still need another 25k in kills.

My trigger finger hurts >.<

I also need the 3250 more kills that another player hits first.

misterwr0ng
05-16-2013, 08:12 PM
i would get the 3250 kills first either at arkfalls or on co-op maps. then go on and complete the kills for Live to Kill V.
not sure if there are any easier ways to do them. but i found this the most effective way. otherwise you get your 50,000 kills but are still left with another 3250 to get

ciciro
05-16-2013, 10:28 PM
i spawn kill skiterlings at the Big Rock mine SE of Time Trial: Muir Processing... you have to pick up the 4 npc's that are downed and then hell bugs will start to spawn. You have to let the door or W/E you have to guard die first then kill all the skiterlings. In the back next to the broken wall 10 skiter bugs will spawn and you can kill them within a couple seconds 5 at the most and more will keep spawning.

S7YLEE
05-17-2013, 04:38 AM
if you do the mini gun kill them int he first 2 places they come at you and reset you will do it a hell of alot faster

TheNo1G
05-17-2013, 05:30 AM
i needed 22k kills i just farmed the hellbug minigun mission yes it was long and never want do that again but the outfit is sick so i guess it was worth and got that pursuit out the way.. i say best way get the kills up to do with other player hits first, the way i have been doing it is shoot abit of every enemy in co op so they all count only need about 100 by doing this method