PDA

View Full Version : Beta Arkfalls

Intamasica
03-22-2013, 07:03 PM
I've play the beta for roughly 8hrs now, and have taken part in many arkfalls. However, I was led to believe (from trailers/interviews/etc) that taking part in these arkfalls rewards you with lots of loot?

I am yet to receive any loot from any arkfall I have taken part in, whether I've come 1st on the rankings or not. Was I wrong to assume great loot would be rewarded to players taking part, or is this just an issue with the beta?

Any information would be great!

Zalm
03-22-2013, 07:05 PM
Sledge has told everyone in a post a few hours ago that they disabled the loot rewards for arkfalls for the beta. Gimme a sec, and I'll update/post the quote...or someone else will.

SparklingNugs
Hm, yea. Just realized I never got a weapon/armor set after finishing around 4-5 arkfalls.

ALVn
I've play the beta for roughly 8hrs now, and have taken part in many arkfalls. However, I was led to believe (from trailers/interviews/etc) that taking part in these arkfalls rewards you with lots of loot?

I am yet to receive any loot from any arkfall I have taken part in, whether I've come 1st on the rankings or not. Was I wrong to assume great loot would be rewarded to players taking part, or is this just an issue with the beta?

Any information would be great!

Pretty sure its jus with the beta.. Otherwise there is no incentive to do them.. Tbh i done aload and just thought.. Id rather do coop maps to get loot :)

iiReLaX o
03-22-2013, 07:06 PM
I believe its just a Beta thing. It will more than likely be in the final product since it has been seen in Alpha gameplay, etc.

The Beta is a few months old, so you have to understand that many things can/will change in a few months time.

Intamasica
03-22-2013, 07:07 PM
Sledge has told everyone in a post a few hours ago that they disabled the loot rewards for arkfalls for the beta. Gimme a sec, and I'll update/post the quote...or someone else will.

I thought this would be the case. Thanks for the confirmation.

Zalm

Got it. Right here for you.

Arkfalls have their loot tables turned off in Beta

Intamasica
Pretty sure its jus with the beta.. Otherwise there is no incentive to do them.. Tbh i done aload and just thought.. Id rather do coop maps to get loot :)

Yeah true. I haven't had chance to check out Co-op Maps yet. What are they exactly?

Zalm
03-22-2013, 07:09 PM
Yeah true. I haven't had chance to check out Co-op Maps yet. What are they exactly?

They are kinda like small maps with missions. Similar to Spartan ops from Halo 4, or Spec ops from CoD.