PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed at Trion :( (Steam-related)

MusiclMike51
03-22-2013, 07:03 PM
First off I pre-ordered on Steam and waited til I finally got a message with codes today. Had my Trion account, applied the keys, even clicked the "choose beta" button under "manage games". I was first confused about the steam install and not being able to log in until I found out it wasn't the REAL game download. After doing everything above, I never got an email link for downloading the client. I do not have the option under "manage games" on trion's site. So I sent in am email ticket, AND went for a live chat support.

After 1 hour and 45 ish minutes in the queue, it finally says, "There are no agents available to chat with you right now. Please try again later."

The game looks fun.. I'm excited for it. But the company is starting off on a bad foot with me. It's not very re-assuring when it's like they say "doors open early for Saturday morning" and when you show up the doors are locked and they're on the inside waving. (that's what it feels like)

To end, I am disappointed in how this entire endeavor with this final beta has played out, I can only hope the actual game will be fulfilling.

Deceived
03-22-2013, 07:05 PM
The invite comes via Email. Try messaging an admin.

That's what I did and now I'm patching : )

MusiclMike51
03-22-2013, 07:08 PM
an admin from these forums? could you recommend one?