PDA

View Full Version : Please support my Suggestion on being able to buy Orange stuff at Faction Vendors

cusman
05-17-2013, 05:07 AM
Here is the link to my suggestion:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?69920-Faction-Vendors-should-sell-Orange-Items-for-600-Rep-Points-Script-Cost

I think possibly most people don't go to that section of the forums as it hasn't seen much activity and I would think all of us that are playing the game would readily add their voice/opinion with a simple comment in favor of this idea.

I am hoping my post here in the General Forums helps more people find my Suggestion and gives it lot of "support" so that it not just crosses TRION eyes, but TRION also gets a sense of how many of their players/customers are in favor of this simple Suggestion.

cusman
05-17-2013, 10:07 AM
Bumping so hopefully more people view and then go over to the Suggestion thread

crasher
05-17-2013, 11:09 AM
I think that what makes Orange 'special' is the rarity and crazy luck at finding one.

Putting them on special next to the green-beans makes them humdrum.

Just my opinion.

Lindrei
05-17-2013, 11:14 AM
I think that what makes Orange 'special' is the rarity and crazy luck at finding one.

Just my opinion.

I think he wants named ones to be purchesable from the Rep vendors for a very large % of your max rep.

Texas2SteponUrGrave
05-17-2013, 11:17 AM
Good luck... you'd have more luck with sledge implementing key codes @ emergencies again

3rdpig
05-17-2013, 11:23 AM
I'd rather the system stay the way it is and legendaries become more hand crafted to weed out those with useless or even laughable bonuses or synergies. Personally I think the idea of super rare items is a good one, but grinding for months just to get a legendary sniper rifle with melee or revival bonuses and run and gun synergy, or something equally useless, is a bloody insult.

Hope499
05-17-2013, 11:28 AM

Just my opinion.

I like this opinion myself.

Leave them rare, so they are...well...RARE lol

Merrin Nightbringer
05-17-2013, 11:59 AM

Just my opinion.

^ This.
/10char