PDA

View Full Version : Cannonball!

Massacring_Wolf
05-17-2013, 11:59 AM
Did anyone notice your character will do a cannonball if you mash the b button while in mid-air. I have never seen anyone do this or hear about it so I thought I'd share it... You do have to get a slightly higher then normal jump to actually see it but its just something fun to do I guess.

AnUnbornJesus
05-17-2013, 12:29 PM
Is this only into water or just anywhere while in mid-air?

Pace122004
05-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Did anyone notice your character will do a cannonball if you mash the b button while in mid-air. I have never seen anyone do this or hear about it so I thought I'd share it... You do have to get a slightly higher then normal jump to actually see it but its just something fun to do I guess.

(dips toe in) this feels like troll bait...

MilkyWhites
05-17-2013, 12:47 PM
When I first discovered it, I was doing it off buildings onto the ground. But after a while I could only do it in water.

Also inb4 "omg you're a troll because I've never done it" posts.

WeeohhWeeohh
05-17-2013, 02:03 PM
I have in fact done this and it is in fact funny as hell!

gamingreal
05-17-2013, 02:05 PM
I have in fact done this and it is in fact funny as hell!
i might have to try this on the climbable tower in san fran

Masasume
05-17-2013, 05:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuo2Xc2jOL0

Warcurse
05-17-2013, 06:04 PM
Upon OP's recommendation I have attempted this maneuver from different heights in the bay area, unsuccessfully I might add, which brings me to my current question: What makes one a TROLL?In my forum experience hatin on the game and other players makes one a troll, making fun of people hatin ALSO makes one a troll...liking the game in any form makes one a FANBOY or TRION EMPLOYEE and enjoying the forums and the advice of other players makes one a NOOB...if one just wants to enjoy the game, share their expierences(good and bad) and have fun what does that make them? I just wanna have fun...am I ...Cindy Lauper??

NovaDemon666
05-17-2013, 06:09 PM
It works.. You must not be trying hard enough.