PDA

View Full Version : Why the burn?

Texas2SteponUrGrave
05-17-2013, 12:13 PM
Why is it that my shtako hole burns when I buy a tier 4 lockbox with my keycodes?

What the Jek man? Seriously.... It even burns my shtako hole to put the disk in there

Omnifarious Xji
05-17-2013, 12:28 PM
Why is it that my shtako hole burns when I buy a tier 4 lockbox with my keycodes?

What the Jek man? Seriously.... It even burns my shtako hole to put the disk in there
Can't wait for the Defiance conventions in the coming years with the fully cosplayed Irathients getting into fist fights with the Klingon cosplayer Trekkies from next door's convention.

Lindrei
05-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Can't wait for the Defiance conventions in the coming years with the fully cosplayed Irathients getting into fist fights with the Klingon cosplayer Trekkies from next door's convention.

That would be funny to see. Let us hope Youtube provides.

Omnifarious Xji
05-17-2013, 12:37 PM
That would be funny to see. Let us hope Youtube provides. It would be hilarious to hear them spout insults at each other in their respective languages. XD

ironhands
05-17-2013, 12:40 PM

I'll respond here too. if you're buying 4's, you deserve it

Miserere
05-17-2013, 12:41 PM
It would be hilarious to hear them spout insults at each other in their respective languages. XD

I demand that this HAPPENS! Oh he probably will happen. XD

MilkyWhites
05-17-2013, 12:57 PM

Too much Hellbug Chili.

Texas2SteponUrGrave
05-17-2013, 01:15 PM
Too much Hellbug Chili.

that's definitely possible.... I'm concerned with the lack of free lube provided with this game.

My KY costs are spiraling out of control... if only the stores accepted bits!

TH3STEVE
05-17-2013, 01:21 PM
That would be funny to see. Let us hope Youtube provides.

What this person said!!!!!!