PDA

View Full Version : Very annoying Muir glitch needs fixed

Shadow Viper
05-17-2013, 05:11 PM
The front building at the Muir Processing Plant seems to be glitched, and annoying little kids just love to endlessly bounce their vehicles off of it.

An easy fix would be to make the vehicles simply explode on impact, would cut down on the annoying trolling being carried out by these little children.

Durva360
05-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Not just children doing it and right now there are more serious things that need fixing. Freight yard, pvp, arkfalls, pursuits, cluster nades, titan not blowing up, exploits in co-op maps. Just a few things to name. Right now this glitch does nothing except launch the cars into the air so this shouldn't be a priority at the moment.

Shadow Viper
05-17-2013, 05:15 PM
Not just children doing it and right now there are more serious things that need fixing. Freight yard, pvp, arkfalls, pursuits, cluster nades, titan not blowing up, exploits in co-op maps. Just a few things to name. Right now this glitch does nothing except laugh the cars into the air so this shouldn't be a priority at the moment.

Pretty much anyone doing it has the maturity and intelligence of a 3 year old.

Just another annoying glitch to add to the long growing list.

Durva360
05-17-2013, 05:17 PM
As annoying as it can get the other stuff needs to be fixed first. I don't see threads of people saying
"If they don't fix the Muir glitch I'm going to quit"

Shadow Viper
05-17-2013, 05:18 PM
As annoying as it can get the other stuff needs to be fixed first. I don't see threads of people saying
"If they don't fix the Muir glitch I'm going to quit"

That's irrelevant. Those threads just make the creator look rather silly. All glitches should be fixed, not just a few.

Durva360
05-17-2013, 05:19 PM
That's irrelevant. Those threads just make the creator look rather silly. All glitches should be fixed, not just a few.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be fixed but there are other glitches that should be taken care of first. Pursuits resetting, Arkfalls glitching out, mission truck not blowing up, co-op missions being exploited to finish in under 10 minutes to farm keys quickly.

Max Skypro
05-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Lol. I've seen people doing this. Watched for a few minutes, then went on my way.

Honestly what's the harm? How does it affect you? Turn around/stand somewhere else if it bothers you that much! :D

Arsenic_Touch
05-17-2013, 05:26 PM
So you want them to remove the vehicle physics, you want them to remove vehicles and weapons at vendors. Anything else you want your majesty?

By the way, it's not a glitch, it's how the physics and collision engine works in this game. There's a downed pole in front of the building that does the bouncing, it's the same concept as hitting a pheromone secreter.

Iceberg
05-17-2013, 05:29 PM
So you want them to remove the vehicle physics, you want them to remove vehicles and weapons at vendors. Anything else you want your majesty?

They could get rid of Keys and put the lock boxes in the market to sell with bits only. ;)

Dooks
05-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Who gives a rats *** about this, fix the most annoying bug ever.....RELOAD BUG :)

METALPUNKS
05-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Serious? I must have a mind of a 3 year old. I do it when I'm bored waiting for someone. It's my meeting ground.

A s0t
05-17-2013, 06:24 PM
The front building at the Muir Processing Plant seems to be glitched, and annoying little kids just love to endlessly bounce their vehicles off of it.

An easy fix would be to make the vehicles simply explode on impact, would cut down on the annoying trolling being carried out by these little children.so fast travel somewhere else then it simple

RextintorZ
05-17-2013, 06:45 PM
So you would rather see this "glitch" fixed instead of an actual bug? Ok.

Now I'll just go back to Muir Processing Plant and do some... work. Wink wink.

XGC Cipher
05-17-2013, 07:14 PM
If anyone does something the OP doesn't like we shall proclaim it a glitch big whoop I find vehicles getting sent flying more entertaining than half the game

Muffins
05-17-2013, 07:17 PM
You mean this thing? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oau_qjg9eg)

What's wrong with it? Sure it's a glitch but from other's perspectives it doesn't do much, but for the person doing it, so much lag...

Durva360
05-17-2013, 07:17 PM

What's wrong with it? Sure it's a glitch but from other's perspectives it doesn't do much, but for the person doing it, so much lag...

No lag at all though, often do it when waiting for my friends.

Edit: Nope different thing we are talking about

Muffins
05-17-2013, 07:19 PM
No lag at all though, often do it when waiting for my friends.

Edit: Nope different thing we are talking about

Oh. I'm lost then. What thing do people do at Miur? I just see people standing around and sometimes on top of things, that's it.

Durva360
05-17-2013, 07:20 PM
Oh. I'm lost then. What thing do people do at Miur? I just see people standing around and sometimes on top of things, that's it.

This :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_o5cALA21g

Kross
05-17-2013, 07:20 PM
Lol. I've seen people doing this. Watched for a few minutes, then went on my way.

Honestly what's the harm? How does it affect you? Turn around/stand somewhere else if it bothers you that much! :D

This right here, I agree completely!!

What is the harm? They are bouncing a car in the air.. Yup totally game breaking

Muffins
05-17-2013, 07:22 PM
This :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_o5cALA21g

LOL! That's hilarious! Reminds me at Diablo station where you drive onto the pipes. I love little things like that, albeit sometimes annoying can be rather fun.

Sounds like something that should be low on the priority list indeed though. I always wondered why that little radio thingy there always moved when I spawned there.

Opus
05-17-2013, 07:29 PM

This is the problem with reporting 'annoying' bugs on the forums:

Those of us who weren't doing this before, will be doing so now. So, thanks for the heads up! Aside from jumping off the dirt mounds into the vendor area and using the dam as a half-pipe, I now get to launch my vehicle straight up in the air. Sweet.

Muffins
05-17-2013, 07:34 PM

Those of us who weren't doing this before, will be doing so now. So, thanks for the heads up! Aside from jumping off the dirt mounds into the vendor area and using the dam as a half-pipe, I now get to launch my vehicle straight up in the air. Sweet.

I still can't replicate it I just keep bouncing off! Got someone else to join in too lol.

If it is indeed annoying though just turn your eyes, don't have to look at something so harmless, and if it's the noise, then you should make a suggestion regarding the cars sounds or turn your sound effects off/down.

Durva360
05-17-2013, 07:36 PM
I still can't replicate it I just keep bouncing off! Got someone else to join in too lol.

If it is indeed annoying though just turn your eyes, don't have to look at something so harmless, and if it's the noise, then you should make a suggestion regarding the cars sounds or turn your sound effects off/down.

It takes a few tries to get it. there is a sweet spot you need to hit.

Random
05-17-2013, 07:44 PM
This cracks me up and has made me want to go do this. I had no idea people were getting upset with others doing this. I laugh when I see a charger do a barrel roll.

You just want to control something and a [peeve] is causing you to act out, post a long winded thread on the object in the container (Data terminal) not because it can cause excessive lag, but because the sound effect annoys you!

Awesome, thanks for playing.
I wonder what the physics for the hauler would be? Let's find out!

ghost_ol3a
05-17-2013, 08:45 PM
you joking right? how is this even bothering you? are you just kicking it with your boys down at the Muir?
hey i got a fast easy fix. look away

ghost_ol3a
05-17-2013, 08:47 PM

this right here. gonna go do it right now

MAXsandwich
05-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Gotta admit I do this all the time... its fun.

Its really great when people whove never seen it before join in and try n figgure it out.. eventually you get 5 or 6 cars,trucks and dunis bouncing way up in the air...

I honestly hope they never remove it from the game.

Muffins
05-17-2013, 09:00 PM
Gotta admit I do this all the time... its fun.

Its really great when people whove never seen it before join in and try n figgure it out.. eventually you get 5 or 6 cars,trucks and dunis bouncing way up in the air...

I honestly hope they never remove it from the game.

It will be removed eventually because it is a bug, but it'll be remembered and laughs will be had. Just like Scout's legs.

Durva360
05-17-2013, 09:06 PM
It will be removed eventually because it is a bug, but it'll be remembered and laughs will be had. Just like Scout's legs.

First day i did it we had close to 90 vehicles doing it together.

ItISLupus
05-17-2013, 09:56 PM
Yeah, I'mma have to agree with most of the people here. Fix the important stuff first, then worry about the minor irritants.

Shadow Viper
05-17-2013, 10:00 PM
Who gives a rats *** about this, fix the most annoying bug ever.....RELOAD BUG :)

Not just most annoying, but game breaking as well.

A third person shooter with broken reloading mechanics, kinda sad.

And yes I agree the glitch discussed in the thread is very low on the priority list, but it still needs addressed at some point. Makes Muir very annoying to be around.

Beta582
05-17-2013, 10:07 PM
This seems like something that is irrelevant when looking at the large scale of the bugs. I would much rather them focus on the more game breaking bugs than worry about something this small.

If you don't like people having fun doing it, then go stand somewhere else.

Indra Echo
05-17-2013, 11:06 PM

I'm an older lady and I've had fun doing it. Others should try it-it is a game after all and it's hilarious to see how high you can get or where you will land and what vehicle it works with. It may not even be a real glitch. If you aren't doing it, I've no doubt it can get annoying but then so can someone constantly lobbing grenades at you while you are trying to get rid of items in your inventory. I end up just moving along if I don't like what someone is doing.

I will repeat. This is a game. It is supposed to be fun. I thought it was amazingly funny the very first time I saw someone doing this and it still makes me laugh, and I don't consider myself immature.

I would just like to see if it works with one of those big diaper trucks.

Indra Echo
05-17-2013, 11:09 PM
Not just most annoying, but game breaking as well.

A third person shooter with broken reloading mechanics, kinda sad.

And yes I agree the glitch discussed in the thread is very low on the priority list, but it still needs addressed at some point. Makes Muir very annoying to be around.

You know what I want? Quieter guns at Iron Demon Ranch. People are repeatedly shooting them and they won't stop. It makes IDR very annoying to be around.

Oh and at Bug n Chug I want all hellbugs to disintegrate if they come into the area. I just hate it when they interrupt my AFK break there.

boosted gear
05-18-2013, 12:54 AM
I have done this ;) on the really high ones I jump out or off my vehicle spin a million times shooting up in the air saying to my self EPIC DISMOUNT! lol im not being funny or intentionally trying to be rude but the cars or bullets dont even affect other peoples characters they go right through you. I dont even do it all the time my self and cant see how you find it that annoying, its not like cart@rds at arkfalls where they do psychically affect you.

I just dont get how people see this as anything other than just a fun thing to do.

Muffins
05-18-2013, 03:52 AM

For anyone curious I got the other side on video too. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoOCZHo5wlM&feature=youtu.be) I didn't know about the music until after uploading but eh, just an example vid.
That's what I meant about lag, that was, when I didn't know what glitch we were talking about lol

I've had my car fly pretty high because of this! (http://filesmelt.com/dl/12661031115776065536_2013-05-18_00019.png)

MRE
05-18-2013, 04:44 AM
I thought it was part of the floorshow. I spent time there just to see the cars fly, I even took a friend to see it and its like 'wow'

Blondin
05-18-2013, 05:20 AM
Makes Muir very annoying to be around.
Why is it annoying?

Don't see the problem for you...