PDA

View Full Version : Trion Trion Trion

smole321
05-18-2013, 09:13 AM
Say the patch is out soon again i dare you!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37578996.jpg

Wraieth
05-18-2013, 09:15 AM
Say the patch is out soon again i dare you!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37578996.jpg

They can on monday. Thats when its supposed to go live.

Durva360
05-18-2013, 09:17 AM
What we have here is a failure to use the search feature. They have posted multiple times that it would be out Monday.

baelrusk
05-18-2013, 09:49 AM
What we have here is a failure to use the search feature. They have posted multiple times that it would be out Monday.

He may be remarking about the vagueness about when the big patch (still 1.02) patch will be released.
Monday is only 1.016(?).

IGears
05-18-2013, 09:51 AM
He may be remarking about the vagueness about when the big patch (still 1.02) patch will be released.
Monday is only 1.016(?).

true but they also announced that the big 1.02 patch will be out by the end of the month.

Durva360
05-18-2013, 09:54 AM
Monday is only 1.016(?).

They can't give an exact date for the 1.020 due to small delays in the next few patches so end of the month is the best we have with that.

baelrusk
05-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Yeah. But they never gave an actual date. That can cause unrest when the smaller patches start getting postponed. And it's understandable as well with everyone being on edge now.

As for the postponement of 1.016.......that's in actuality a good sign. It means they've started working harder at checking the patches before releasing.

And I was only clarifying that it very likely wasn't posting about the 1.016 patch.

Durva360
05-18-2013, 10:14 AM
Yeah. But they never gave an actual date. That can cause unrest when the smaller patches start getting postponed. And it's understandable as well with everyone being on edge now.

As for the postponement of 1.016.......that's in actuality a good sign. It means they've started working harder at checking the patches before releasing.

And I was only clarifying that it very likely wasn't posting about the 1.016 patch.

I understand that. By no means was I insisting that you were posting about something else. I apologize if my reply came off as sounding harsh or rude but that was in no way my intentions.

baelrusk
05-18-2013, 10:25 AM
I understand that. By no means was I insisting that you were posting about something else. I apologize if my reply came off as sounding harsh or rude but that was in no way my intentions.

It's cool. Don't worry about it. Didn't see it as rude at all. It's actually nice to see respectfulness in some posts. You don't have anything to apologize for.

Though I will say.....that when 1.02 does come out.......I doubt 1.02 will be out at the end of the month. They really should put a lot of effort into it to impress people. If they can it will help quell the flame.......at least in a sizable manner.
If 1.02 can pull things off well a lot of people will be willing to be more patient for fixes. I truly hope that's how they handle it.

The first few months of any game are crucial to it's survival.
And how noticeable bugs are fixed really does have a heavy relation to that.

Durva360
05-18-2013, 10:31 AM
It's cool. Don't worry about it. Didn't see it as rude at all. It's actually nice to see respectfulness in some posts. You don't have anything to apologize for.

Though I will say.....that when 1.02 does come out.......I doubt 1.02 will be out at the end of the month. They really should put a lot of effort into it to impress people. If they can it will help quell the flame.......at least in a sizable manner.
If 1.02 can pull things off well a lot of people will be willing to be more patient for fixes. I truly hope that's how they handle it.

If the 1.020 patch has to be delayed a bit let it. I just want them to have everything working as intended and know the wait will be worth it. Only time will tell when they will come out. :)

Anderson
05-18-2013, 10:33 AM
Considering what we had for an OP, this thread has rather unusually serious discussion.

baelrusk
05-18-2013, 10:36 AM
If the 1.020 patch has to be delayed a bit let it. I just want them to have everything working as intended and know the wait will be worth it. Only time will tell when they will come out. :)

And that is exactly it.
They did good with 1.016 not simply by delaying it......but by also stating why it was delayed. Especially the part about fixing problems with the patch.
They weren't doing that before with previous patches.

Considering what we had for an OP, this thread has rather unusually serious discussion.

That's because it's not yet drawing the attention of the extremists. They're busy with those high profile threads.

Durva360
05-18-2013, 10:42 AM
And that is exactly it.
They did good with 1.016 not simply by delaying it......but by also stating why it was delayed. Especially the part about fixing problems with the patch.
They weren't doing that before with previous patches.

That's because it's not yet drawing the attention of the extremists. They're busy with those high profile threads.

Let us hope that all future updates/patches go like this. It would help fix a lot of these issues that pop up with the patches.

TheFool
05-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Delayed until monday so that they could get rid of a chunk of their staff on friday. Seems legit.

The more they delay patches, especially 1.020 (if by the smaller patches being delayed effects 1.020) The longer we have to wait for DLC, which by the way according to the general concept for a season of 5 DLC within the course of a year, Trion has just a little over 15 or so days to keep everything on track.

I personally don't care about the fact that, having the season pass guarantees you to 5 DLC WHEN they come out. I prefer to think of Trion as a professional, whom meets their deadline. I don't want my DLC which I payed for in advance a month late, not even a week late. The only possible way that Trion could delay the DLC for that kind of period of time, given a month, would be that they plan to release multiple DLC content very close to each other, which really would not bother me much, but makes them look bad (milk the masses).

I for one, will definitely be expecting some compensation if the DLC does not arrive in this time frame (a few days would be okay) and be contacting support for it. Some form of compensation (title/s,boost/s,weapon skill +1/s etc) would be acceptable.

ItISLupus
05-18-2013, 12:08 PM
http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff378/It_IS_Lupus/Keepcalmfinal.jpg

Jack The Bear
05-18-2013, 01:08 PM
http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff378/It_IS_Lupus/Keepcalmfinal.jpg

I got a question, I keep seeing you post this, everywhere. I'm a DeFi fan so don't get me wrong.. but if the patch is a total flop or screws up more than it fixes, what will you post then? Just a curious question.

Danke
02-02-2014, 05:41 AM
Are we still in be calm and wait mode, it almost a tear gathering thought the respectfulness and patience so many had shown for so long before departing from us.

Nashtalia
02-02-2014, 06:06 AM
They can on monday. Thats when its supposed to go live.

Nice, my hopes of DLC 3 going live tuesday just went up :3

thank you thank you

crasher
02-02-2014, 07:03 AM
nice, my hopes of dlc 3 going live tuesday just went up :3

thank you thank you

Sorry, babes...

Wraieth
05-18-2013 11:15 am

Last Activity 09-25-2013 06:12 PM

Holy Bahamut3
02-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Are we still in be calm and wait mode, it almost a tear gathering thought the respectfulness and patience so many had shown for so long before departing from us.

Yep all that waiting then DLC 1 came out. The opinion was " we waited all of these months for this glitchy thing?".