PDA

View Full Version : orange Shields

UNSC Spartan 117
05-18-2013, 10:16 AM
Looking to buy orange shields name price GT: Blackout159

Durva360
05-18-2013, 10:17 AM
You might want to try here since its the proper section for buying/selling

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?43-Need-Want-(Trading-Post)

TheLastDon
05-18-2013, 11:13 AM

How the hell do you get one of these in the game?!!

loops73
05-18-2013, 11:18 AM
How the hell do you get one of these in the game?!!

I got 1 from an arkfall,and another from a tier 3 lockbox

TheLastDon
05-18-2013, 11:24 AM
I got 1 from an arkfall,and another from a tier 3 lockbox

Wow, really? I've never got any shield from a lock box and I've bought about 50 of them by now. Good to know. Thanks!

cusman
05-18-2013, 01:24 PM

I am on PS3-NA with an Orange shield I don't use... if you just want it for the pursuit... you can buy it from me, get your pursuit done and then I will buy it back (same amount). I like to keep it to help out others since it has a very low EGO requirement. I dont' remember but its less than 800 EGO rating.

The buying amount will be something high like 40k in case you are a tool and run away with it without selling it back. Hasn't happened yet but maybe because I do ask the 40k script for it and it is not worth that much.

PSN: cusman

Message me on PSN if you want to do the trade.

AngryFire
05-18-2013, 01:43 PM
I am on PS3-NA with an Orange shield I don't use... if you just want it for the pursuit... you can buy it from me, get your pursuit done and then I will buy it back (same amount). I like to keep it to help out others since it has a very low EGO requirement. I dont' remember but its less than 800 EGO rating.

The buying amount will be something high like 40k in case you are a tool and run away with it without selling it back. Hasn't happened yet but maybe because I do ask the 40k script for it and it is not worth that much.

PSN: cusman

Message me on PSN if you want to do the trade.

Anyone on PC NA willing to do this with both a shield and grenade? I have this and the requirement to reach trusted on the PVP vendor before i am able to complete this pursuit (wish i would of payed attention early on, i never play PVP because i suck)