PDA

View Full Version : LEG. AR + 100,000 script for LEG SAW. NA/360

MFin Rambo
05-18-2013, 11:11 AM
I'd like to do a trade/script deal for a Legendary Saw.

FRC Assualt Rifle 1617

4 slots open
434/992550 exp
Synergy: Run & Gun
X1.15 Crit
10% EGO power recharge on full reload
x1.25 Mag
Dam 303
FR 9.0
Mag 38
Reload 2.5
Crit 1.7x
Bloom 0.49

Worth 100-150k

So with my ante of 200-250k total (Gun+Script), I'm looking for a useable (My lvl or lower) LEG SAW.

I'm not selling my weapon or taking any other crazy deals. I already have a beast of a purple saw. Just hit me up on Xbox w/ a message.

360 GT: ZoMb1eZ NoM NoM
Xbox Live Ambassador L-5

Durva360
05-18-2013, 11:15 AM
Please use the trading forums. You will have better luck and it will keep the trading/buying/selling spam out of these forums.

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...-(Trading-Post)

MFin Rambo
05-18-2013, 12:18 PM
This coming from a fake Xbox Ambassador... Stop posing. I checked the Ambassadors Leaderboards. You're completely zero'd out. Stop being a Forum Troll, & actually find something useful to do.

Durva360
05-18-2013, 12:26 PM
This coming from a fake Xbox Ambassador... Stop posing. I checked the Ambassadors Leaderboards. You're completely zero'd out. Stop being a Forum Troll, & actually find something useful to do.

My chats from the Ambassabank are currently glitched so I'm not leveling. Need to wait for the support to email me back. All I did was point you to the proper forums. How is that in any way trolling?

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii620/deadspace269/durva_zps13008317.jpg (http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/deadspace269/media/durva_zps13008317.jpg.html)

MFin Rambo
05-18-2013, 12:33 PM
Glitched for a 168 days? I think not. Trolling = responding to my Thread with a bunch of nonsense. If you we're an actual Ambassador you wouldn't be sticking your nose in other people's business, trying to run the forum. You're a gamer with no Administrative Authority. So stop trolling on the here & mind your own business. Players can post what ever they wish. It's called the 1st amendment. Should I post a redirect link to that, like you tried to do with me? Exactly....

Durva360
05-18-2013, 12:35 PM
All I did was give you a link that would better help you try to obtain the item you were looking for. They put this section in for a reason so the general discussion would not be cluttered with all of the buying/selling/trading threads. Also since these are private forums owned by Trion you agree to follow the rules they have when you signed up for your account.

DAWG
05-18-2013, 12:39 PM
Glitched for a 168 days? I think not. Trolling = responding to my Thread with a bunch of nonsense. If you we're an actual Ambassador you wouldn't be sticking your nose in other people's business, trying to run the forum. You're a gamer with no Administrative Authority. So stop trolling on the here & mind your own business. Players can post what ever they wish. It's called the 1st amendment. Should I post a redirect link to that, like you tried to do with me? Exactly....

Players can not post whatever they wish. The first amendment doesn't apply on private forums you tool! All the guy did was suggest that you use the forum area set out by TRION for trade. That way you're more likely to find what you're looking for. But then again considering you're a total fvcktard I doubt you'll find anything but grief!

MFin Rambo
05-18-2013, 12:42 PM
General Discussion means "Anything". I don't believe my one post constitutes "Spamming". No "RULES" broken. I'm done arguing with a "Shy, 18y/o, waitress, forum troll". Carry on the conversation by yourself. I'm done.

To all non-trolls:

Any bidders/takers out there?

MFin Rambo
05-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Actually G-funk, Home slice, Dawg. It does. No company can supersede your Constitutional rights. Perhaps if you spent less time on Video games & more time in school, you'd know that.

DAWG
05-18-2013, 12:50 PM
Actually you are wrong. Due to the international nature of forums you are held to the rules and regulations set out by the forum owners. Try looking into the law instead of spewing bolloks about the constitution.

MFin Rambo
05-18-2013, 12:58 PM
Americans are bound to American law if "said crime" is committed in America. Stop watching Law & Order, trying to pretend you're Matlock. I'm done talking to yet another genius who can't even spell DOG correctly. Am I being trolled by Randy Jackson now? LOL

MFin Rambo
05-18-2013, 01:02 PM
Or maybe I should just bring to the attention of a REAL administrator "SledgeHammer70" on how you two are in direct violation of Forum Policy, for verbally abusing & harassing another member on this site? It's all in black & white.