PDA

View Full Version : Going on Vaction soon. How can I play my Defiance account on another xbox?

Nefarious
05-18-2013, 03:57 PM
I need to do my contracts. Im not missing anything. Is there a way to sign my trion account onto another xbox?

A s0t
05-18-2013, 04:00 PM
throw you gamertag onto a usb make sure you remember the email and password bring a copy of the game with you. if you dont have internet on vacation don't bother

maybe unlink your trion account from your current one and put it on the new xbox

Unsent Soul
05-18-2013, 04:06 PM
Why would you wanna play defiance or any other game while your on vacation? No point to go on vacation if your just going to a different state to play defiance...

Befallen
05-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Don't even need to put it on a usb stick if you don't mind redownloading defiance again. The characters stay on trions servers so they aren't saved on your xbox anyway so all you need to do is log in to your account on a different xbox and redownload everything and you can then jump on your character and play.

A s0t
05-18-2013, 06:36 PM
Don't even need to put it on a usb stick if you don't mind redownloading defiance again. The characters stay on trions servers so they aren't saved on your xbox anyway so all you need to do is log in to your account on a different xbox and redownload everything and you can then jump on your character and play.well if he picks up and game or brings more games with him. defiance doesn't have a save file, but other games do

thedude
05-18-2013, 08:11 PM
Why would you wanna play defiance or any other game while your on vacation? No point to go on vacation if your just going to a different state to play defiance...

Do you know why he is going on vacation? Maybe he was forced to go with his parents somewhere he isn't interested in? Maybe he is going to a beach somewhere, but needs something else to do at night? Or perhaps camping. Ever been camping? It's cool for a couple days , but after that it's like let me the hell outta here!! I don't know just some thoughts.