PDA

View Full Version : Votan Auto Bolter

Cerebra14ssassin
05-18-2013, 05:40 PM
Has anyone seen these anywhere other than the Soleptor Enterprises Vendor at the Crater? Just wandering I'd there where any purple or orange ones out there with different nano effects like Syphon, Toxic? The ones in the vendor are either white or green rarity with with no nano effect or te electric nano effect.

Epyon
05-18-2013, 05:44 PM
Havent seen any. I looked for them but no luck.

Bruhaha98
05-18-2013, 05:49 PM
Has anyone seen these anywhere other than the Soleptor Enterprises Vendor at the Crater? Just wandering I'd there where any purple or orange ones out there with different nano effects like Syphon, Toxic? The ones in the vendor are either white or green rarity with with no nano effect or te electric nano effect.

all reputation venders do not have an orange model of their gun.... YET! hopefully trion fixes this because some of those vendor guns are kick ***!

Cerebra14ssassin
05-18-2013, 07:41 PM
all reputation venders do not have an orange model of their gun.... YET! hopefully trion fixes this because some of those vendor guns are kick ***!

Yeah I spent rep points and got an Auto Bolter from the vender by far my favorite of the semi auto Snipers that's why I was wondering. Well that and I'm a VOT weapon fan, except for the pistols.

thejx4
05-18-2013, 07:49 PM
Weak damage, high bloom, all around meh weapon.

But no, I think they are only sold by Soleptor. I might have seen one as a drop, once or twice.
Also, why would Vendors sell Legendaries???

Dandrielas
05-18-2013, 07:53 PM
So far only that place sells them regularly. Of course, there is always the chance you can get it in a box or a special, but as of right now, only Soleptor Enterprises has them.

Olaf
05-18-2013, 08:07 PM
I think the better question is... **DRUMROLL**..

Do Frontier SAW's drop in the world? I have yet to come across one that was not from a vendor. Even better question, are there legend Frontier SAW's?!

Dandrielas
05-18-2013, 08:08 PM
I think the better question is... **DRUMROLL**..

Do Frontier SAW's drop in the world? I have yet to come across one that was not from a vendor. Even better question, are there legend Frontier SAW's?!

Better question is subjective.

Assasino
05-18-2013, 10:31 PM
Have sold a few and think i may have kept one
They really are not the best
My current sniper Rifle does over 1200 dmg

drackiller
05-18-2013, 11:53 PM
Have sold a few and think i may have kept one
They really are not the best
My current sniper Rifle does over 1200 dmg
But he wants a semi automatic.
1200 dmg is action bolt.

Bruhaha98
05-19-2013, 02:25 AM
Weak damage, high bloom, all around meh weapon.

But no, I think they are only sold by Soleptor. I might have seen one as a drop, once or twice.
Also, why would Vendors sell Legendaries???
were else wwould you get the legendary frontier saw? from the reputation vendors, not regular vendors.