PDA

View Full Version : Where can I check if I'm registered for beta?

ebp
01-10-2013, 11:32 PM
if I refresh http://vonbachindustries.com, I'm getting logout, and everytime I press "Already have a Trion account?" I'm getting logged in and receive MessageBox which asks me for setting up Ark Hunter Profile.
After that site tells me that I'm registered as Ark Hunter, but am I? Since I can reload page and do it again, again and again...

Same goes for defiance.com.

So wtf?;)

Retsopmi
01-10-2013, 11:38 PM
if I refresh http://vonbachindustries.com, I'm getting logout, and everytime I press "Already have a Trion account?" I'm getting logged in and receive MessageBox which asks me for setting up Ark Hunter Profile.
After that site tells me that I'm registered as Ark Hunter, but am I? Since I can reload page and do it again, again and again...

Same goes for defiance.com.

So wtf?;)

Do you have a trion account? If so go to trion and enter your account info. I access it through riftgame.com and the upper left is sign in. After you sign in go to your games section and it will tell you.

ebp
01-10-2013, 11:45 PM
Do you have a trion account? If so go to trion and enter your account info. I access it through riftgame.com and the upper left is sign in. After you sign in go to your games section and it will tell you.

If this is ok:
Welcome Ark Hunter. You are one step closer to joining Defiance, the futuristic online open-world shooter with massive co-op and multiplayer battles!

then i can relax. Those infinite registrations confused me.:(

Retsopmi
01-10-2013, 11:47 PM
If this is ok:
Welcome Ark Hunter. You are one step closer to joining Defiance, the futuristic online open-world shooter with massive co-op and multiplayer battles!

then i can relax. Those infinite registrations confused me.:(

When you go to Trionworlds.com and sign in. There is a manage games link at the upper left. It will list Defiance Beta under games if you are accepted. If it isn't there, then you aren't.

ebp
01-10-2013, 11:51 PM
When you go to Trionworlds.com and sign in. There is a manage games link at the upper left. It will list Defiance Beta under games if you are accepted. If it isn't there, then you aren't.

well I have it there, and it shows the message I wrote above in bold.

Retsopmi
01-10-2013, 11:52 PM
well I have it there, and it shows the message I wrote above in bold.

That's not the right one. When you click the manage games like. That message shows up under just plain old Defiance. There should be a second version of the game called Defiance Beta.

After looking at mine again. In that same window, that has the message you posted, at the bottom should be a brown colored bar that says BETA in gold letters and on the right has a button to "manage Defiance Beta".

ebp
01-10-2013, 11:57 PM
That's not the right one. When you click the manage games like. That message shows up under just plain old Defiance. There should be a second version of the game called Defiance Beta.

After looking at mine again. In that same window, that has the message you posted, at the bottom should be a brown colored bar that says BETA in gold letters and on the right has a button to "manage Defiance Beta".

:( then i don't have it
only:
Rift
EON
Defiance

Retsopmi
01-10-2013, 11:58 PM
:( then i don't have it
only:
Rift
EON
Defiance

That sucks. Maybe next one. They are doing a lot of these I think. Then a full open beta. So sooner or later you will get in.

ebp
01-11-2013, 12:01 AM
That sucks. Maybe next one. They are doing a lot of these I think. Then a full open beta. So sooner or later you will get in.

well, I just wanted to be sure if I'm registered and I'll be able to get invited, or may be I should use word "Enlisted".

Retsopmi
01-11-2013, 12:01 AM
well, I just wanted to be sure if I'm registered and I'll be able to get invited, or may be I should use word "Enlisted".

Yep you're good to go. Now is the waiting game.

ebp
01-11-2013, 12:04 AM
Yep you're good to go. Now is the waiting game.

ok, thx :D

MuKi1115
01-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Hey thanks, that was really helpful. I didn't know either whether I was enlisted or not but apparently I am cause it says this Welcome ark hunter stuff aswell...

Retsopmi
01-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Hey thanks, that was really helpful. I didn't know either whether I was enlisted or not but apparently I am cause it says this Welcome ark hunter stuff aswell...

NP. It was rather confusing with how many different ways you could sign up over the different days.