PDA

View Full Version : Lets do more with our EGO's

Pure Brutality
05-19-2013, 08:31 AM
I think our egos should be more personal and be visible to other players. For instance the ghostly apparition that gives us our side missions and etc should be hover next to us or above us like a companion. and we should be able to customize them so they are more personal. Also i think from the beginning you should be able to pick your Ego power and each one (blur, cloak, decoy, overcharge) should have different attributes for their specific power. and as you level them up they can evolve or change and maybe you can buy things for them and customize them yourself. that way it would prompt people into making multiple characters and just another cool thing to be able to see everyone's own unique EGO hovering around.

Zabuza
05-19-2013, 09:13 AM
that way it would prompt people into making multiple characters

Any game that does this now, I have no interest in.

Etaew
05-19-2013, 09:20 AM
I would love to be able to choose additional visuals / voices for the EGO.

Grant
05-19-2013, 09:30 AM
I would love to be able to choose additional visuals / voices for the EGO.

Same me. It would be gladly received.

A s0t
05-19-2013, 09:35 AM
I think our egos should be more personal and be visible to other players. For instance the ghostly apparition that gives us our side missions and etc should be hover next to us or above us like a companion. and we should be able to customize them so they are more personal. Also i think from the beginning you should be able to pick your Ego power and each one (blur, cloak, decoy, overcharge) should have different attributes for their specific power. and as you level them up they can evolve or change and maybe you can buy things for them and customize them yourself. that way it would prompt people into making multiple characters and just another cool thing to be able to see everyone's own unique EGO hovering around.buy more inventory space

blarkk
05-19-2013, 02:54 PM
I would love to be able to tell my EGO that I bloody well know how to destroy a crystal, now SHUT THE HELL UP and let me do it. I won't even go near any arkfall that has "advanced weapons" because of the godawful voice over repetition.