PDA

View Full Version : Preparedness Perk Busted??

SteelPaladin
05-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Unless im not understanding something about how the "stowed weapon" concept s supposed to work, i am NOT getting any type of ammo regen on the secondary weapon at all. I even ran the 2ndary all the way down to 0 ammo, and still nothing.

Jackobite
05-19-2013, 10:40 AM
Iv had that happen, unequip it exit screen and back in re-equip it.

Iv no idea if thats what actually helped but it does now work ok for me.

cusman
05-19-2013, 10:41 AM
If it is in your last Perk slot then go to Perks screen and see if it is "actually" equipped. Just because it shows in Inventory screen, doesn't mean it is actually active/working.

That's the bug... the Perk itself does work.

Spectyr
05-19-2013, 10:42 AM
It isn't ammo regen. What it does is reload your stowed weapon clip. Verrry handy thing. I use this to keep dps flowing and not have to waste time reloading LMG's and pump shotguns. Run clip down to zero, switch weapons, empty clip, and for the most part when you switch back to first weapon it's completely reloaded. enjoy!

SteelPaladin
05-19-2013, 10:47 AM
omg, i totally was thinking it was an ammo regen perk, thats for clearing that up. Still sucks if you like using Mazu or SMG weapons as primaries though, your gonna be out of ammo a lot!

PitBull76
05-19-2013, 11:00 AM
omg, i totally was thinking it was an ammo regen perk, thats for clearing that up. Still sucks if you like using Mazu or SMG weapons as primaries though, your gonna be out of ammo a lot!

If you also use the "scavenger" perk it will increase the amount of ammo dropped from kills. I have run with an LMG and an assault rifle through co-op dungeons with those two perks and wreaked some havoc. Wouldn't recommend it for every situation as they use the same ammo and the possibility of running out of ammo is greatly increased.