PDA

View Full Version : What does "Firestorm" " Thundershock" and the "Scavenger" ego perk do???

bigdaddysamm
05-19-2013, 01:13 PM
Does anyone know what the "Firestorm", "Thundershock" and "Scavenger" ego perk from the Ark hunter training do. I've got them but I am hard pressed to figure out what if anything they do.

EdgeTW
05-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Does anyone know what the "Firestorm", "Thundershock" and "Scavenger" ego perk from the Ark hunter training do. I've got them but I am hard pressed to figure out what if anything they do.

The first two are weapons (assault rifle with fire damage and a shotgun with electric damage). They're actually pretty nice starting out. If you get access to them they're in your claims window.

The Scavenger ego perk allows you to receive more ammunition from kills *when you slot it*. More importantly, it allows you to easily jump across the ego grid to branch out at a second point (assuming you didn't initially choose the power right next to it during the tutorial).

Kard
05-19-2013, 01:16 PM
I may have overlooked them as perks. I miss stuff sometimes, but I'm pretty sure Firestorm and Thundershock are just weapons you get. The Firestorm is an assault rifle and Thundershock's a LMG. Scavenger's a dead useful perk, though. You get more ammo from ammo drops.

bix
05-19-2013, 01:43 PM
One other thing: to make sure you get your stuff in the first place, go to the defiance store once you've logged your character in. On the bottom of the left hand side you can get your claim items. That's where it's waiting for you.

You might have figured this part out already, but I was confused until I stumbled into it.