PDA

View Full Version : Questions about assassin mods

Coolrockski
05-19-2013, 01:29 PM
I have 2 weapons (SG and Sniper Rifle)with the assassin synergy. Do I need "assassin mods" or do I need to equip a magazine mod on each weapon to get the first synergy, equip stock mod on both weapons to get synergy 2, etc.?

Merrin Nightbringer
05-19-2013, 01:40 PM
You need Shotgun Mods with "Synergy: Assassin" on them, 1 for each slot for your SG, and Sniper Mods with "Synergy: Assassin" for each slot for the rifle.

The bad news: The mods for this synergy aren't actually in the game. No one has found them yet. Same goes for Cannoneer, Rolling Thunder, and several of the "good" synergies.

Edit: Sledge has made the claim that these items are in-game in a previous post. Players have been unable to validate this claim as of yet. It is my belief, along with that of many other players, that they are not in-game yet, and are going to be added at a later time.

XGC Cipher
05-19-2013, 01:44 PM
Sledge also claims to have gotten a legendary from a random loot drop

Merrin Nightbringer
05-19-2013, 01:49 PM
Sledge also claims to have gotten a legendary from a random loot drop

Just so I'm clear:
I'm not bashing Sledge here, I just challenge his claim regarding these Synergy Mods... as there has yet to be a single player who can back up his statement that these mods DO exist in-game right NOW.

XGC Cipher
05-19-2013, 01:57 PM
I also second that youve seen me in the trade forums along with every other major trader most items in the game have passed through our hands at one point or another. Yet we have no record of ever coming across any of these mods ands customer support only response is we cannot confirm or deny how the game is supposed to work, its a brick wall