PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Season Pass

Reesy1982
05-20-2013, 04:00 AM
Ok I purchased the season pass when as soon as I bough the game. Can I assume that all released DLC for season 1 will be available to me for purchasing the season pass or will I still need to pay out more money for the content.

Also I have noticed the deluxe edition for 3200 Microsoft points, would it be worth buying that too? what extra content will I get for the deluxe edition?

Hope some one can help

Thanks

kiro
05-20-2013, 04:08 AM
You won't need to pay any more, you'll have access to the paid content and free content but the individual items such as new tint for blade etc will have to be paid for with the season pass you do get access to all 5dlcs and you'll get access to them as soon as they come out. You'll have access to new missions, new playable race, new weapon and new 4 people car.

Deluxe gives you 7 day exp boost plus script boost the red infiltrator armour hydra rocket and I think that's it I'm not too sure on that.

Reesy1982
05-20-2013, 04:16 AM
Thanks Kiro

Councilworker
05-20-2013, 04:20 AM
1. The Season Pass, should mean you wont have to pay for the first 5 DLC's and have access to the paid content of the DLC, such as the Castithan Species. When it comes out. if its anything like Borderlands 2 we will have to download the dlc via the game where it will be free to us Season Pass holders. Don't use Xbox live as they will charge you again!

2. Deluxe Edition you get the following: - Details taken form another website so may vary. Hope this helps.

Exclusive VBI Sentinel Rare Shield helps you never let your guard down
Exclusive Ark Infiltrator outfit - look good while crackin' skulls
Exclusive Hydra heavy weapon helps you bring the boom early
+5 Increased inventory space - don't leave home without it (one use only)*
30-Day scrip boost - more everything!
30-Day XP boost - level up faster!
Lock Box - sweet random rewards! (one use only)*
Unique Vehicle Colour

(one use only)* If you have more than one character the first you play after getting the Deluxe edition get these items. Hope this helps.

WarDawgUk
05-20-2013, 04:27 AM
Your assumption is correct, the season pass includes access to all 5 DLC packs. If you upgrade to the deluxe, you get a exclusive weapon to all your characters and future characters, exclusive armor and vehicle. I would say it's a nice offer but I'm not buying lol as it's not something I care for but if you do then enjoy :)