PDA

View Full Version : Amazing game since server patch! Thanks Trion!!

Exar0s
03-22-2013, 10:37 PM
All I can say is wow, I loaded the game up after the server patch and all the bugs that were killing the experience are gone.

- Enemies not dying
- Lag
- Spawning dead
- Not being able to swap weapons
- Not being able to get off or on vehicle
- Delayed commands

I have had nothing but a great experience with the Beta since the patch, so thank you Trion! I have been able to progress through the story, group with friends, level up, purchase new weapons, purchase new vehicles (monster truck ftw!), get some nice loot above all else participate in Ark Falls! I can't even express how much fun an Ark Fall event is with 50+ other people. I'll be trying out the PvP next.

I understand there are still login issues but that will be addressed soon the way Trion is moving. I have participated in just about every MMO release since EQ and this one is going great for a day 1 drop on a system that has never had an MMO before. I already had my pre-order down but this just put a stamp on the purchase for me and my friends. I was excited about Injustice, now I don't know if I'll be able to drop Defiance long enough to play it.

Great work, I hope this is a sign of things to come for the game and future MMO's on the 360 and next gen systems.

The True Pacman
03-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Were did you get the other vehicles? I like my atv and but it doesn't really scream bad *** lol.

Exar0s
03-22-2013, 10:50 PM
You can buy them from the Paradise Territory Vendors, you'll love the bigger vehicles! They drive over stuff instead of bouncing off it, they are faster than the ATV's and they do MASSIVE damage when you drive over an enemy.

Exar0s
03-22-2013, 10:53 PM
I also just figured out how to trade and inspect others. Interesting seeing what others loadouts are.

The True Pacman
03-22-2013, 10:53 PM
Nice I can't wait to plaster mutant to the road.

Miner
03-22-2013, 10:55 PM
Now if they can just fix it so the rest of us can actually log on too it would be great.

Exar0s
03-22-2013, 11:57 PM
Me and a group of friends made it pretty far in the story since the fix. The combat keeps getting better, the story is comical and it really has a Borderlands feel to it when some of the new enemies come out. This one is going to be a keeper.

l Calypso l
03-23-2013, 03:13 AM
I'm also having an amazing time. Played for the past 4 hours with zero lag. I'm not as worried as I was this morning. Can't wait for the release.

Dr D Wayne Love
03-23-2013, 03:14 AM
Lucky gits!
It's still not working in the UK.

TheFool
03-23-2013, 03:16 AM
Were did you get the other vehicles? I like my atv and but it doesn't really scream bad *** lol.

If you want I can show you a glitch to get the dodge challenger out of the time trial. Without doing the glitch, you just fail the time trial if you don't do the checkpoints or get out if the car.