PDA

View Full Version : Exit game control

ThanatosPa
03-22-2013, 10:46 PM
The exit game button needs to be a bit easier to find. I had to hunt a bit to find it. It should be there when a player hits the esc key. not buried in the settings menu. It would go a long way to making the pc players feel less panicky.

Ins4neN1ghtmare
03-22-2013, 10:47 PM
I haven't even looked for it yet, just noticed it wasn't on any of the fast-loadable menus. I just saw some one else had posted to enter /quit and leave game.

Warlander
03-22-2013, 10:49 PM
I thought it was easy to find, hit escape, and the first thing i clicked on brought up the exit button, althought it could have easily been available right when i hit escape.

Komakala
03-22-2013, 10:54 PM
I kinda wish they had gone with a traditional menu option linked to Esc, buttons from top to bottom that say resume game, settings, support, logout and exit game.

ThanatosPa
03-22-2013, 10:55 PM
Just saying at least put it in the space bar menu after you hit escape if not right there in the esc menu

jazdevi
03-22-2013, 11:56 PM
Oh, so the escape button is supposed to bring up a menu. Thought so. When I press escape, or the settings button in the character creation, the game just force closes. :/

Banicks
03-23-2013, 12:10 AM
You found it? Where is it located?

I spent 5 minutes looking through as many menus and sub-menus as I could find, only ending up Alt-F4'ing out of frustration.

dbkams
03-23-2013, 01:51 AM
Oh, so the escape button is supposed to bring up a menu. Thought so. When I press escape, or the settings button in the character creation, the game just force closes. :/

same :( i cant change any of my game settings since the game just closes out to the desktop if i attempt to do so