PDA

View Full Version : defiance doesnt allow me to play other games

AmnesiaHaze
05-20-2013, 11:25 AM
when i got defiance at the same day as bioshock infinite i never would have guessed what will happen , after my not very good first impression with defiance beta i gave the full game a try and now i did not have the chance to play bioshock infinite at all yet , because im having so much fun with defiance that each time i turn on my ps3 i immediately insert the defiance bluray without hesitating.

now it happened again, on last friday i went to buy metro last light which i was looking for to play many months now, but it still lays sealed on my games stack and instead i spent the whole weekend playing defiance

anyone else having the same problem? :)

Sword
05-20-2013, 11:27 AM
Oh yes..Its the best game in donkey years regardless of its teething problems.....See you many a time driving by in your truck lol

duction
05-20-2013, 11:28 AM
yup, i wanted to start fallout 3 again and i cant!

JagerMyk
05-20-2013, 11:29 AM
lol yuppers, haven't even gone back to skyrim since I did the last patch before I got defiance, think I played BL2&BF3 a couple times now an MW3 haven't even gone back. But I had all the pre info on Bio an got my bro all into it, lol an never got it for myself...sob. Glad I didnt see the metro-last light video yet

poisonusweasel
05-20-2013, 11:31 AM
aggravation is taking over want to play so bad, and this update, fix, patch, whatever it is, is killing me! Finished Bioshock Infinite, and GOW Ascencion, no more Black ops 2 just plain boring come on lets get this fixed

DOOM996
05-20-2013, 11:32 AM
No, cause i don`t buy any other games till GTA V comes out! I was close to buy ME3 but i canceled it and moved on with Defiance. I think iŽam possessed to play it every day and now i have holidays for 1 week...it will be a good week i guess ;)

CaptainNerdLife
05-20-2013, 11:33 AM
Alot of us feel your pain Amnesia...I had to force myself to play something else this past friday night instead of taking up arms with my fellow Browncoat clan members. And it was an agonizing decision...but I'd been sitting on at least 2-3 games since I got Defiance. But got one game done and back to Defiance!!!

Cricket
05-20-2013, 11:54 AM
I too have the same prob... in fact irritated i spent 60% on God of war Ascension, Injustice, and have played both maybe a total of 5 hours... defi have taken all my time...

AmnesiaHaze
05-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Oh yes..Its the best game in donkey years regardless of its teething problems.....See you many a time driving by in your truck lol

u play on ps3 eu ? if so whats your nickname , ill make sure to greet you when i drive by :)