PDA

View Full Version : T4 lockbox pull

Cerebra14ssassin
05-20-2013, 03:01 PM
I just had the best pull from a Ter 4 lockbox at Iron Demon Ranch. I'm not going to lie I'm one of those people that can't seem to pull anything but blue and green weapons when I open lockboxes. I would say I've unlocked over 200 easy since launch and pulled 2 legendary weapons that whole time. But today I unlocked a T4 and pulled 2 orange weapons and 2 purple from the same box. So that should keep me from complaining about not unlocking anything but garbage for a little while at least..lol

Tortuga121
05-20-2013, 03:10 PM
Cool, good for you I've only opened 3 T4 boxes and only got one orange and two purple objects.

Cerebra14ssassin
05-20-2013, 03:14 PM
I've got a few purples in all the ones I've opened before today, but li,e I've said they've mostly contain greens and blues. So today's pull almost gave me a coronary when the items were shown. So I just had to share the excitement, because I know I'll probably go another 200 or so before I get anything good like today. Lol

ragnarok09
05-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Im just curious, were the 4 weapons any good.

Overtkill21
05-20-2013, 03:56 PM
I've been opening T4 boxes for a week now, not a single Orange or even a Purple (WHA!!!?!?).

I suppose it serves me right for getting the best Legendary AR so early.

Le' sigh.

Cerebra14ssassin
05-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Im just curious, were the 4 weapons any good.

The 2 purple I pulled one was a Groundpounder and the other was a Swarm Cannon. And the two Orange I pulled one was a FRC AutoScattergun with Fire and the other Orange was a ClusterNova with a 0.0 Det time and 24 Second Refresh rate. Didn't have time to really look at the stats or any synergy for the weapons since I got a phone call and had to leave immediately. Hopefully I can't get back on here in a bit and look at the stats.

Cerebra14ssassin
05-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Ok Updaed stats
FRC Auto Cattergun with fire
Machinist Synergy
0.10 Recoil
+200% Melle Dmg for 5 seconds after self revive
+7 Mag
Dmg 808
Fire Rate 2.0
Mag 22
Reload 2.9
Accuracy 2.2
Bloom 0.00

ClusterNova Pro-55Z
Det time 0.0
Refresh 24
Max Dmg 1884
Radius 3.0

Purple
Groundpounder
SYNERGY Run n Gun
x1.15 Melee Dmg
15% grenade recharge on kill
Melee-Bio

VOT Swarm Cannon
Synergy Survivalist
x0.90 Reload
+200% Melee Dmg for 405 seconds after self revive.

So I guess not an all round bad pull maybe able to work with the Groundpounder but I will probably break down the swarm cannon.

Kronik
05-20-2013, 05:00 PM
How much is Trion paying you OP!

Cerebra14ssassin
05-20-2013, 05:25 PM
How much is Trion paying you OP!

I wish they were paying me seeing as I'm sinking every available hour into my life playing this flawed game. But what can I say flaws and all I'm hooked

WhiteF8ng
05-20-2013, 09:17 PM
So that should keep me from complaining about not unlocking anything but garbage for a little while at least..lol

Define: "a little while"...

Cerebra14ssassin
05-21-2013, 05:48 AM
Define: "a little while"...

My definition of a little while is kinda tricky it has two answers.
1: Probably 2 weeks or 20 lockboxes with all green and blues which ever comes 1st
2: Until I'm running around with you doing pursuit, contracts, co-op maps and the very first box you open you pull one of the guns I want like an example from couple weeks ago that Legendary Mazu with Syphon with + Mag Bonus + Crit Bonus Assassin Synergy and the grenade refresh on kill.

O hopefully that answered your question. Lol

Mabster
05-21-2013, 07:53 AM
Haxx! I'm gonna shadow you like a little puppy hoping I get some scraps of luck fall on the ground for me to gobble up.

I pulled another one of my customary tier 4 boxes last night with 3 blues and a green.

Cerebra14ssassin
05-21-2013, 07:57 AM
Haxx! I'm gonna shadow you like a little puppy hoping I get some scraps of luck fall on the ground for me to gobble up.

I pulled another one of my customary tier 4 boxes last night with 3 blues and a green.

Good to see you back sir. Hopefully we can get in some game time in soon. An FYI you can shadow me all you want seriously doubt that kinda of pull will ever happen again. And I also noticed that pull happened with none of you online, so looks like I'll just wait til that happens again before I unlock another box. Lol

Slackaveli
05-21-2013, 08:01 AM
can i see the grind fragger NOW lol??

Cerebra14ssassin
05-21-2013, 08:20 AM
can i see the grind fragger NOW lol??

What Grind Fragger are you referring to? If its my Legendary I'm not coming off of that one unless I really like the deal offered. And not sure I want to even say that, the last person who wanted to offer me something for it offered 3 orange weapons and a orange shield. I had to decline his offer 2 of the weapons were maxed on xp and I already had those items the other weapon I just don't like the same with the shield. His delicate sensibilities got hurt because I declined the offer. So like I said it would have to take a deal I really like to come off with my legendary Grind Fragger. It's the only type of pump shotgun I'll use. I'm not worried about what "other people" say it's worth or what they say or think their items are worth. I'm not a collector I'm just looking for gear I want and will use. And if that's why you sent me a FR( just recognized the name) you should have added more than " HEY!!!" In the body of the FR just saying I had no idea what you wanted. Lol

Colif
05-21-2013, 08:24 AM
I read what others and getting and think, my luck must change, so i buy a t4 and best i get is a blue. I know its random but I feel like it just doesn't want me getting any more oranges.. I would be happy with a purple at this stage.

Babydoll
05-21-2013, 08:27 AM
just a double thread so OP can say oh look at me guys ...another t4 topic just like my other topic ..samething same idea same concept

Cerebra14ssassin
05-21-2013, 08:32 AM
I read what others and getting and think, my luck must change, so i buy a t4 and best i get is a blue. I know its random but I feel like it just doesn't want me getting any more oranges.. I would be happy with a purple at this stage.

Trust me I know far to well what your going through I had the same type of luck and after that pull I'm sure it will return very quickly. I seen others pull orange weapons all the time while I continued to get frustrated by green and blue pulls. So wen I got this pull I had to posting I was excited couldn't help it. Plus. Thought it might encourage others with the same type of bad luck that sooner or later your going to get a good pull. I like to compare it to Golf, I suck at Golf also but love to play it. Anyway every shot I hit has a wicked slice, but that one shot out of a hundred + shots that flies straight and true off the tee makes all those crap shots before it worth and keeps me hooked.

Cerebra14ssassin
05-21-2013, 10:56 AM
just a double thread so OP can say oh look at me guys ...another t4 topic just like my other topic ..samething same idea same concept

Not sure which thread your referring to about a double thread, but yeah I got a excited with my pull and I shared it. I don't give a sh*t if you read the thread or not. I don't care if you " look at me " frankly I don't give a sh*t how you feel about me, or what you think about my posts. So you go ahead and troll to your hearts content either way I don't give a Fk. But to be honest it seems like you got a little jelly right there on the corner of you mouth

shortname
05-21-2013, 11:54 AM
I just got my 1st orange yesterday an orange VOT SMG, it's not bad, but still after about buying what must have been 200 only T3's I have gotten a few purples just amazed that was my first orange - I'm level 1200. NIce luck there OP reminds me of a the time I bought a t3 and got 2 purples in it.

Cerebra14ssassin
05-21-2013, 12:01 PM
I just got my 1st orange yesterday an orange VOT SMG, it's not bad, but still after about buying what must have been 200 only T3's I have gotten a few purples just amazed that was my first orange - I'm level 1200. NIce luck there OP reminds me of a the time I bought a t3 and got 2 purples in it.

Thanks I know it'll probably never happen again. I know some have the best of luck pulling oranges from every other lockbox they open it seems and then there are plenty like us that can open countless boxes and get nothing but garbage. But every now and then we get that lucky pull.