PDA

View Full Version : Second Time's the Charm: Shadow War - San Francisco (PS3/NA) [TODAY!]

thejx4
05-20-2013, 03:10 PM
The impossible task.

I think we can pull it off. Seriously, take a vacation from Madera and head to the beautiful, colorful world of San Francisco. The members of our community have explosive personalities, and the parties are wild enough to drive you off a bridge.
I've played Shadow War in pretty much every region of Mount Tam, Madera, Marin and even Sausalito.
The forbidden Shadow War location? San Francisco. But, I'm hoping to change that. When, you may ask?

Today, May 20th @ 7PM/EDT. Bring your friends, bring your group, bring your clan.

The last time we tried this, we only need 8 more players. Quite a few of us just grouped up and went adventuring in San Fran while waiting for more players, and it turned out to be a lot of fun. We went downtown and ****ed **** up, killed a Lieutenant, infiltrated a Dark Matter base with the disguised E-Rep guys (great mission), stumbled upon some data recorders and did tons of emergencies. The phases didn't change a lot, and it was easy to get everyone back together even when that did happen. So yeah, we might not get a SW started, but you might make some friends.

A reminder:
- You do NOT have to travel to San Fran to queue up for a Shadow War in that area
PSN: TheJx4

I'm also looking for about 3 other people to help set this up, because I'm not sure how much room I have left on my friends list, and the easiest way for everyone to join up is to use "Join Friend" and "Go to friend". Just PM if you're interested in being a coordinator, and I'll add your name here.

thejx4
05-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Add me as a friend. That way you can just join the queue without leaving wherever you are. We're at 15 right now!

thejx4
05-20-2013, 04:15 PM
In need of 7 more players :)

Myst
05-20-2013, 04:30 PM
Dammit why can't you guys do this when I am NOT playing Monster Hunter. Is this a daily thing you are trying to do J4?

thejx4
05-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Dammit why can't you guys do this when I am NOT playing Monster Hunter. Is this a daily thing you are trying to do J4?

Once a week. We're always between 8 and 11 players left

Myst
05-20-2013, 04:54 PM
Once a week. We're always between 8 and 11 players left

Aah damn we need a community manager on PS3 as well to help us coordinate these then

Epyon
05-20-2013, 06:58 PM
I want to be in a San Fran SW, even if Im on the losing team, even if I get smoked....I just wanna see it happen....

kobi
05-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Them Dark stalkers are gona *** your peach.