PDA

View Full Version : Game is unplayable

Fraugh
05-20-2013, 05:41 PM
everything is invisible, for example: weapons, enemies, players, vehicles, objectives. I just got this game and I don't really want to return it. So for the love of god what is wrong?

Duskky
05-20-2013, 05:43 PM
everything is invisible, for example: weapons, enemies, players, vehicles, objectives. I just got this game and I don't really want to return it. So for the love of god what is wrong?

It's a bug I believe which I thought was fixed awhile ago. It might be a result of the patch that was happening today.

Anderson
05-20-2013, 05:44 PM
Log out and then log back in.

TheRealTFreezy
05-20-2013, 05:45 PM

It has bugs that are supposed to be being addressed. I like this game and I play it 2-3 hours a day at minimum with nowhere nears as many or as serious issues as you have described. But I do recognize that some people have experienced issues like that. Although in my opinion people are over exaggerating a lot of it and just aren't ok with a game that needs a little tlc. Just my two cents

Strifewolfsjg
05-20-2013, 05:46 PM
Ahhhh it is WORSE! Again!! Ahhhhh!

Fraugh
05-20-2013, 05:51 PM
I keep logging on and off with every side quest I do because I cant capture objectives, see my enemies or my vehicles. How is that exaggerating? lol

TheRealTFreezy
05-20-2013, 05:57 PM
I didn't say you were. I was talking as a community. Especially the Xbox players. But I know there are plenty who have actually had horrible issues. I'm just fortunate enough to only ever experience a few of them that didn't last longer than a day each

Fraugh
05-20-2013, 06:04 PM
I guess it was just a bad day to get the game :/

Xero18999
05-20-2013, 08:15 PM
Or if you are on xbox you could check out your console. Sometimes it is with your system. If it is running to hot or something or perhaps you need to clear your cache or what have you.