PDA

View Full Version : Where to be an "incubator" weapon

Arron Rift
03-23-2013, 12:13 AM
Hey guys!

I just started this beta the other day and I haven't put a whole lot of time into it. I'm wondering if you guys could direct me to a good way to get some version of the "incubator" weapon (the one that shoots out bugs) and the heal gun ("BMG" I think it's called), as I'm curious how they work and I want to be sure to try them out before the beta ends.

Thanks! All replies will be appreciated :D

Arron Rift
03-23-2013, 09:37 AM
Oops, meant where to "find" the weapon, lol

iiReLaX o
03-23-2013, 09:41 AM
I got a BMG from way down line of the main story missions. But I'm going to keep playing the story until I find an infector.

Mordicai
03-23-2013, 09:45 AM
I think I found my first Incubator after finishing the first part of the story line, around Ego-Level 100-120. And my first BMG somewhat later in a Lv1 lockbox, at about 150 Ego.
Maybe it was just luck.

A s0t
03-23-2013, 10:12 AM
in the venders i found a VOT afflictor

Pasha
03-23-2013, 10:13 AM
Storyline quest in Madera, vendor, drop.

Infectors have very high DPS on elite and bosses.

Aeekto
03-23-2013, 10:22 AM
Storyline quest in Madera, vendor, drop.

Infectors have very high DPS on elite and bosses.

Depends on the Infector :p
There are so many types and all handle different...
Just to name a few: Afflictor, Infector, Outbreaker, Invader, Incubator, Innuculator,.....all have their own different handling ;)

@Arron Rift
Just for information: The weapon category is called "Infector" not "Incubator"....... hope you donīt get me wrong, this isnīt any offence, just information ;)
And you can get them everywhere (loot, vendor, lockbox)...... there are no mob specific loottables, everything can drop everywhere.