PDA

View Full Version : Dude got Boba Fetted (ep.6 spoilers)

Ray101492
05-20-2013, 11:00 PM
The guy with the sunglasses looked like he was going to be a cool antagonist... and then he died.

EV76
05-20-2013, 11:16 PM
Lol, so true. The episode was pretty awesome. Nolans friend was pretty bad ***. Hope we spring him out in the future!

DoctorOswin
05-20-2013, 11:30 PM
It was nice to see that kid stick up for himself. However, he's also going crazy. That's not cool.

Space_Monky
05-20-2013, 11:32 PM
Lol, so true. The episode was pretty awesome. Nolans friend was pretty bad ***. Hope we spring him out in the future!

i think they were alluding to him breaking out when he reached in his boot.
i agree, i think he would make for some fun missions in the bay.

Nefarious
05-20-2013, 11:46 PM
The guy with the sunglasses looked like he was going to be a cool antagonist... and then he died.

The Fett went on and lived. Im not shocked the guy died. Quentin McCawley might be a nerd but he's been working in the mines for a long time. He's got miners strength. That sunglasses guy was a spy type. Good at gathering information and espionage. Not a fighter.

Now what is a damn shame is that Pol Madis got shot in the head. That guy was wicked with all his gagets and evil smarts. He made Datek look like a bum and mentally dwarfed him. Pol Madis could of had 3 episodes spaned about him. He could of been a evil mastermind type who just liked to kill (which he was). The Joker of Defiance. A real villan for Nolan.

dude26212
05-20-2013, 11:48 PM
im thinkin that kid was influence by the device seems high lvl arktech has a kinda self preservation thing goin on to stay with the current holder (like when van bach tried to get his back from nim, and proably why his older brother didnt want to give it up)

Nefarious
05-20-2013, 11:50 PM
im thinkin that kid was influence by the device seems high lvl arktech has a kinda self preservation thing goin on to stay with the current holder (like when van bach tried to get his back from nim, and proably why his older brother didnt want to give it up)

How cool would it be if his eyes flashed for a moment? Something only us, the players would pick up on. :eek:

WhiteCell
05-20-2013, 11:50 PM
I couldn't take that guy seriously with him looking like a hipster with those glasses. I'm glad I won't have to see him any longer. Bring in some serious business looking villains.

dude26212
05-20-2013, 11:52 PM
well it seems van bachs took full control while this one proably use the memory of someone they trust to gently influence them

Nefarious
05-20-2013, 11:53 PM
I couldn't take that guy seriously with him looking like a hipster with those glasses. I'm glad I won't have to see him any longer. Bring in some serious business looking villains.

Could of kept Pol Madis around. He had the wits and the look. That scar on his face and dead look in his eyes had villan written all over it. Maybe there are more eviler villans around the corner if they were to just off him like that.

CptBadger
05-21-2013, 12:04 AM
So far it was probably my favorite episode.

BinaryKix
05-21-2013, 12:56 AM

have to protect the precious

Pyrofrost
05-21-2013, 01:13 AM

While I loved the episode, I fully agree with WhiteCell on this one.
They way he kept playing with his hair just made him seem effeminate, not menacing.
Defiance can do better villain-wise than Pol Madis.

Loved Uncle Eddie though. Can't wait until we see him after he blows that convoy the hell up and makes his way westward.

Soren
05-21-2013, 01:16 AM
Anyone else getting a "One Ring" vibe off of Quentin (or however his name is spelled) and that artifact he's been holding onto?

Also it would be epic if Eddie showed up in the Bay area. Sounds like he was already around here, or at least the news spread far enough to him to where he knew about the bounty on Nolan's head and everything. Would be interesting to see how he and Cooper get along, lol.

And overall, kinda glad that Mr. Birch died. He seemed to more just be sort of a messenger for the big bad guy anyway, and it will be interesting to see how the story progresses now.