PDA

View Full Version : Delta Bunker: Pursuit

FastTravelPaul
05-21-2013, 07:50 AM
Hello.. yeah been trying to do this Pursuit last time before they got reset having no luck

Collect 20 optical sights from soldiers in delta bunker.
been around the area only places i can find are

Delta Evae
Delta west
Delta east

is there just a delta bunker or is it a co-op map or just glitched?

MJGoodbarr
05-21-2013, 07:52 AM
You'll get them from the "Liberate the Lost" co-op map.

Grit
05-21-2013, 07:53 AM
yeah i did this...and only got about 4-5 per run...i opt to never to do that contract.

born2beagator
05-21-2013, 07:53 AM
You'll get them from the "Liberate the Lost" co-op map.

After doing it about 4 times. <_<

I stopped doing that pursuit.

FastTravelPaul
05-21-2013, 07:54 AM
Thanks will give it ago

Thats if i can get in a game that works...

Draaconis
05-21-2013, 10:12 AM
It is random which ones count, but they are always the Mutant Rifleman and Elite Mutant Rifleman. If you go in with a familiar group, then everyone can get a few shots into each one and you can get them done in 2 1/2 runs.

boosted gear
05-21-2013, 10:15 AM
After doing it about 4 times. <_<

I stopped doing that pursuit.

I atempted it for the first time last night after working out what to do and realising how long it was going to take I decided like you to never try that dreaded pursuit again :p and instead played a few co ops for fun instead :)

DejaVooDoo
05-21-2013, 11:12 AM
There are always 8 or 9 (depending on whether the Piercer battle skips an adreno recharge) per Liberate the Lost run. If done right, this contract always takes 3 runs. The only issue is getting damage on each of them before your teammates kill them. Just learn what they look like (it's a specific mutant rifleman model*, not random as someone said above) and try to be the first in your group to enter each area. Run around the room putting a few rounds into each of them before you actually start killing things to clear the mob.

Also, hit all the little side rooms off the main hallways that you could skip. two of those skippable rooms (perhaps 3) have one of the riflemen with the optics. Finally, try to be the one in your group to clear the enemies that spawn during the Piercer battle, as 2 of the waves will have 1 optic-carrying rifleman each.

*No way of capturing screenshots, so I can't show you which rifleman it is. They have a dark, kind of bulky, helmet with goggles around the helmet (not worn over the eyes). I would suggest doing a run and singling individual enemies out and watching to see when the contract progress notification pops.

FastTravelPaul
05-21-2013, 03:01 PM
Yeah i gave up on this one myself not worth the ego
first of all the co-op mission wasn't working or it put me stight to the boss fight people kept leaving which made the boss fight harder.