PDA

View Full Version : outfit question?

Shepard Command
05-21-2013, 07:56 AM
So a couple days ago, my friend was showing me all the outfits he bad. Among them were 3 of the infiltrator armor: the red one, the green/brown camoflauged one, and a third one that had a similar pattern to the camoflauged one, but a different color scheme. I was wondering how to get it because its not in the store or a pursuit reward and my friend said he got it from a mission but couldnt remember which. I don't think he was lying, but I scoured the map looking for that mission and couldnt find a thing. Please help?

Councilworker
05-21-2013, 08:36 AM
Sorry don't known what missions award some off them, but I do know the following: -

Red (VBI Infiltrator) Armour - got free with the Deluxe Edition or its xbox upgrade. (not able to get in game)
Brown Camo (Ark Infiltrator) Armour - ****-up by Trion when giving out the VBI armour from Deluxe Edition.

Well that how I got mine, if you check your season contracts page some of the tasks there will award outfits.

Shepard Command
05-21-2013, 08:49 AM
I have checked- repeatedly, and there is nothing new. Thanks for the suggestion though. Im kind of obsessed with getting all the outfits that aren't in the store for whatever reason.

Ockie69
05-21-2013, 08:55 AM
The other armour that looks like the camo Ark Infiltrator is the EMC Heavy Trooper and is gained from the Scrapworks pursuit in co-op Maps.

Shepard Command
05-21-2013, 08:57 AM
No, its not that, I have that armor (annoying as hell btw). This was literally the same armor as the infiltrator armors, but it had a different camo scheme than the super happy special editions gave out.

BleakPanther
05-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Did you check the Living to Kill V pursuit? It's a blue and camo get up.

Shepard Command
05-21-2013, 09:27 AM
No. Its not the Blue or Red version. Its not the Camo version from the super-happy-special $150 dollar version. Its is similar to the Camo infiltrator in that it does have a camo pattern, but it has a different color scheme. I saw the color scheme change as he changed from the Pre-order version to a different one.

BreadBox
05-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Completely unrelated question..but..where does that outfit with the Defiance shirt and jeans come from? I've looked at all the pursuits and not once seen it..where does one acquire this outfit?

Shepard Command
05-21-2013, 10:04 AM
Completely unrelated question..but..where does that outfit with the Defiance shirt and jeans come from? I've looked at all the pursuits and not once seen it..where does one acquire this outfit?
I've never heard or seen of such an outfit. Maybe its Trion exclusive?

Clemonde
05-21-2013, 10:06 AM
So a couple days ago, my friend was showing me all the outfits he bad. Among them were 3 of the infiltrator armor: the red one, the green/brown camoflauged one, and a third one that had a similar pattern to the camoflauged one, but a different color scheme. I was wondering how to get it because its not in the store or a pursuit reward and my friend said he got it from a mission but couldnt remember which. I don't think he was lying, but I scoured the map looking for that mission and couldnt find a thing. Please help?

do you mean this one?

Collective infiltrator (http://arkhuntersunited.com/Collective_Infiltrator_Outfit)

BreadBox
05-21-2013, 10:18 AM
I've never heard or seen of such an outfit. Maybe its Trion exclusive?

I have no idea..but I've seen alot of people with it.

Shepard Command
05-21-2013, 11:06 AM
I don't think so, it didn't have blue on it, I'll get back to you on it though @ Clemonde.

Shepard Command
05-21-2013, 02:37 PM
do you mean this one?

Collective infiltrator (http://arkhuntersunited.com/Collective_Infiltrator_Outfit)

No its not that one, I just saw it in game and it was camo pattern infiltrator, but it was yellow and orange and brown.

Cephious
05-21-2013, 02:50 PM
No its not that one, I just saw it in game and it was camo pattern infiltrator, but it was yellow and orange and brown.

Is it the tan/brown camo variety? It was a pre-order I believe for the Ulitmate GameStop edition.
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3325/utan3ntitled.png

Shepard Command
05-21-2013, 03:01 PM
No its not either one of the preorders from gamestop. Its something else entirely. In fact it also had a reddish tint along with all those other colors, but it wasnt full on red