PDA

View Full Version : sooo......whens that dlc

Warlander
05-21-2013, 01:13 PM
I havnt played in a week, im at 3200, only thing left are a couple pursuits i cant do, sadly theres no reason to play.
although i regret buying the dlc i decided not to refund purely because i feel bad for defiances poor state, would feel like kicking a handicaped kid while he is on the ground....aanyways.

when is this dlc out, id like to have a reason to play again?

Miserere
05-21-2013, 01:14 PM
Soon. ;D

A s0t
05-21-2013, 01:15 PM
SEARCH BUTTON yes

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/122/7/8/beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman-d3fead4.jpg

Miserere
05-21-2013, 01:17 PM
SEARCH BUTTON yes

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/122/7/8/beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman-d3fead4.jpg

That is the cutest beating a dead horse picture I have ever seen.

Warlander
05-21-2013, 01:19 PM
SEARCH BUTTON yes

im afraid the answer im looking for wont be found on the forums . it seems you misunderstood my question for an actual question.

A s0t
05-21-2013, 01:21 PM
why u no use search button to see that no one has the answer and post in one of a billion threads on that topic

this is my topic there are many like it, but this one is mine....

Miserere
05-21-2013, 01:23 PM
To answer your question seriously, we don't know. They said by the end of the month but that is looking like it won't happen. They keep pushing it back without giving us anything.

Warlander
05-21-2013, 01:27 PM
To answer your question seriously, we don't know. They said by the end of the month but that is looking like it won't happen. They keep pushing it back without giving us anything.

oh yes im very much aware, my question was not a question but a statement formed in a question, there is no answer to be gotten.

if you are unaware my statement is this"im not playing, give me dlc asap so i havw a reason to" the question is merely to provoke discussion in an attempt to keep this thread visible.

Soobydoo
05-21-2013, 01:33 PM
I havnt played in a week, im at 3200, only thing left are a couple pursuits i cant do, sadly theres no reason to play.
although i regret buying the dlc i decided not to refund purely because i feel bad for defiances poor state, would feel like kicking a handicaped kid while he is on the ground....aanyways.

when is this dlc out, id like to have a reason to play again?

Seriously, unless you're 10 in real life, learn to spell or get auto-correct/spellcheck. It makes you look 'handicapped'

YOU MISSPELLED HANDICAPPED TO MAKE FUN OF DEFIANCE!

/FACEDESK

Grant
05-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Seriously, unless you're 10 in real life or have some learning deficiency, learn to spell or get auto-correct/spellcheck. It makes you look 'handicapped'

YOU MISSPELLED HANDICAPPED TO MAKE FUN OF DEFIANCE!

/FACEDESK

And this was related to the topic? Maybe you are 10 in real life :) Handicapped 10 years old virgin.

Try to not teach us english or go to school If you like it :)

About DLC:

Sledge wrote that both - patch 1.020 and DLC will be released in this month. I'm sure sure that it won't happen for DLC and for Patch also.

Shandri
05-21-2013, 02:09 PM
I've never been able to figure out why people harp about the search button. Yep, it's there. Some people use it, and some people don't. But why jump into a thread topic that you've seen a bunch of times before only to complain about seeing it a buncha times before? What's the point of that?

I see your "Search button," and raise you a "Scroll Bar."

Yep that's right, you can scroll on past those topics that you actually have no interest in because it's been talked to death in, in your opinion. It's fast and it's fun. And if your mouse has a scroll wheel, it's effortless! It's even easier to use than the search button! :D

(Love the Lego pic tho' heheheh)

Covington
05-21-2013, 02:10 PM
I know it's been asked a hundred times - is the only way to get DLC on PS# is though playstation Network or can I get it at amazon somehow (I didn't see it) or other avenues?