PDA

View Full Version : Not picking up ammo

Samba
03-23-2013, 01:31 AM
Don't know if I'm playing it wrong or if it's a bug.

I had no problem with ammo until I started playing a big *** arkfall were you had to destroy like five crystals. I ran out of ammo for the first time and I had been playing for 5 hours. There were tons of ammo on the ground but I couldn't pick em up? And from what I understand you can only see your own loot/gear so it had to be my ammo right? My game frooze during this part after spending 20 minutes on this arkfall so I don't know if the issue would have fixed itself after completing the arkfall.

And do you get loot/xp for completing arkfalls? I did 4 smaller ones and nothing, don't know if thats how it supposed to be?

Tibbs
03-23-2013, 04:07 AM
Don't know if I'm playing it wrong or if it's a bug.

I had no problem with ammo until I started playing a big *** arkfall were you had to destroy like five crystals. I ran out of ammo for the first time and I had been playing for 5 hours. There were tons of ammo on the ground but I couldn't pick em up? And from what I understand you can only see your own loot/gear so it had to be my ammo right? My game frooze during this part after spending 20 minutes on this arkfall so I don't know if the issue would have fixed itself after completing the arkfall.

And do you get loot/xp for completing arkfalls? I did 4 smaller ones and nothing, don't know if thats how it supposed to be?

Not sure about the ammo issue. But, they have the ark fall loot turned off.