PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Vet, Forum Noob here :)

TIER ONE
05-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Hellooooo fellow Arkhunters! Iíve been playing this game since launch on PS3, but new to the site. Seems like a bunch of cool peeps on here discussing all things defiance. (game & show)

I dig the game, sure it has its issues/ bugs/ glitches/ draw in/ lag/ disappearing objects & people, but as a fan of open world games like Red Dead, Just Cause & yes even Mercenaries, this fits the bill for the most part.

The show i have mixed feelings about...i can see the potential & they are trying to build up the storylines, but I would like to see some more Arkfalls & some Hell Bug Action....heck even show us a battle or two against some invading 99'ers. Overall Iím having fun & this will keep me busy until the Last of Us & GTAV

Hope to see ya in the bay area squashing some bugs! Cheers :cool:

Miserere
05-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Welcome to the nuthouse! The special is Whiner Tears, QQ crumpets, and some nice D.ick's Apples.

Covington
05-21-2013, 02:35 PM
& yes even Mercenaries,

You had me at Mercenaries!

WELCOME!

Jack The Bear
05-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Welcome to the nuthouse! The special is Whiner Tears, QQ crumpets, and some nice D.ick's Apples.

Ima eat so many ******* Crumpets, its gunna be a Crumpocalypse! Now who can tell me who said that quote before? ;].

Welcome to the forums brother, all fun open world games! Lot's more coming out to, can't wait to play them all.

Anderson
05-21-2013, 03:02 PM
Ima eat so many ******* Crumpets, its gunna be a Crumpocalypse! Now who can tell me who said that quote before? ;].

Tiny Tina. Give me a hard one.

Epyon
05-21-2013, 03:04 PM

I second this, was gonna post something similar lol.

Duskky
05-21-2013, 03:07 PM
How's it going join us in Off-topic before the general takes of your brain.

Indra Echo
05-21-2013, 03:11 PM
Hellooooo fellow Arkhunters! I’ve been playing this game since launch on PS3, but new to the site. Seems like a bunch of cool peeps on here discussing all things defiance. (game & show)

I dig the game, sure it has its issues/ bugs/ glitches/ draw in/ lag/ disappearing objects & people, but as a fan of open world games like Red Dead, Just Cause & yes even Mercenaries, this fits the bill for the most part.

The show i have mixed feelings about...i can see the potential & they are trying to build up the storylines, but I would like to see some more Arkfalls & some Hell Bug Action....heck even show us a battle or two against some invading 99'ers. Overall I’m having fun & this will keep me busy until the Last of Us & GTAV

Welcome! I love the game and do love the show-I think there's a lot of potential for both. Personally, I'm sort of excited to see Castithans in the game, and would love to see 99ers or some such in the show, especially the little rotten imp smelters. Even just seeing the mine and the hellbug matron in an episode made me feel like I was seeing some part of the game in the show.

TIER ONE
05-21-2013, 03:18 PM
Welcome! I love the game and do love the show-I think there's a lot of potential for both. Personally, I'm sort of excited to see Castithans in the game, and would love to see 99ers or some such in the show, especially the little rotten imp smelters. Even just seeing the mine and the hellbug matron in an episode made me feel like I was seeing some part of the game in the show.

- Agreed & thx! I liked how Rynn (SP?) left St Louis on the run from the show & crossed over into the game! Cool stuff.....would love to see more of that

Myll_Erik
05-21-2013, 03:27 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Elric1
05-21-2013, 03:29 PM
Hellooooo fellow Arkhunters! Iíve been playing this game since launch on PS3, but new to the site. Seems like a bunch of cool peeps on here discussing all things defiance. (game & show)

The show i have mixed feelings about...i can see the potential & they are trying to build up the storylines, but I would like to see some more Arkfalls & some Hell Bug Action....heck even show us a battle or two against some invading 99'ers. Overall Iím having fun & this will keep me busy until the Last of Us & GTAV

episode 6 rocked but for merits that would stand pretty much any genre'. That said I agree I wish I could see more of what I see in game in the show.

Leummas
05-21-2013, 03:39 PM
Glad to see you wanted to join the madness! Welcome to the Defiance Forums! (where every 3rd post is a complaint.)

Miserere
05-21-2013, 03:41 PM

Welcome to the forums brother, all fun open world games! Lot's more coming out to, can't wait to play them all.

BAH! I just got back to the forums and i missed it. But yeah. Tiny Tina. That's what I was going for. XD

Jack The Bear
05-21-2013, 03:53 PM
BAH! I just got back to the forums and i missed it. But yeah. Tiny Tina. That's what I was going for. XD

lol! You pulled it off, reading your post i could imagine Tina saying that. ;]

Jack The Bear
05-21-2013, 03:56 PM
Tiny Tina. Give me a hard one.

lmao, Sorry man I can't get a harder one, but i can give a better one. My favorite quote from Tiny Tina. "When you are ready to begin the tea-party, please smack Mr. Fleshstick in his B*tch face!

TIER ONE
05-21-2013, 03:58 PM
Soooo did Handsome Jack really have a Unicorn? Or was he just getting our hopes up?

Tango80
05-21-2013, 04:09 PM
Well lets see we got complainers. So prepare for allot of that.
Then we got our White knights. What game doesn't have them.
The uber fan boys. Again what game doesn't have them.
Trolls that seem to infest every game no matter if it's good or bad.

hmm what else.

Nope I got nothing.

Welcome to the forums be glad your not a moderator.

DAWG
05-21-2013, 04:11 PM
What's the difference between White Knights and Uber Fanboys? Is it possible to have Uber Fanboy White Knights, or even White Knight Uber Fanboys? Come to think of it, could you even have White Fanboys or Uber Knights?

TIER ONE
05-21-2013, 04:15 PM
What's the difference between White Knights and Uber Fanboys? Is it possible to have Uber Fanboy White Knights, or even White Knight Uber Fanboys? Come to think of it, could you even have White Fanboys or Uber Knights?

The universe would implode if we knew the answer to that.....

Tango80
05-21-2013, 04:17 PM

White knight will agree to disagree and concede that somethings are wrong.

Uber fanboys are totally blind to what's wrong and will never concede that what's messed up is messed up.

nosworc
05-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the forums buddy! :D

Solo
05-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Hellooooo fellow Arkhunters! I’ve been playing this game since launch on PS3, but new to the site. Seems like a bunch of cool peeps on here discussing all things defiance. (game & show)

The show i have mixed feelings about...i can see the potential & they are trying to build up the storylines, but I would like to see some more Arkfalls & some Hell Bug Action....heck even show us a battle or two against some invading 99'ers. Overall I’m having fun & this will keep me busy until the Last of Us & GTAV

not a lot on here that are cool some do complain......from time to time, but welcome bro