PDA

View Full Version : Will player ID's ever come back?

TIER ONE
05-21-2013, 04:22 PM
I see ID's for people who are chatting & I can see them if im carrying a BMG.....but i was bummed when they took this out a few patches back. It was cool to be able to see peoples names & clans. It kinda makes the Title nameplate moot.

I saw posts awhile back from peeps asking the same thing, but wasnt sure if anything new was mentioned lately. It makes the game less social without them..:(

CozyMilk
05-21-2013, 04:23 PM
I second this.

Writhen
05-21-2013, 04:28 PM
I think it would be good to have some on/off options. I would leave it on most of the time except for major arkfalls.

Covington
05-21-2013, 04:30 PM
I think it would be good to have some on/off options. I would leave it on most of the time except for major arkfalls.

I second this!

Dan Hixon
05-21-2013, 04:34 PM
I think they are working on this problem...it seems like they didn't know it was happening. But I'm sure it will be fixed when they put in the next patch

Covington
05-21-2013, 04:37 PM
I think they are working on this problem...it seems like they didn't know it was happening. But I'm sure it will be fixed when they put in the next patch

I got that sense too since they kept posting if we could see anything - I haven't seen that kinda interaction with the Devs since....

http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/creatures/misc/crickets/gryllus_cricket_sing.gif

Gabrielle
05-21-2013, 04:43 PM

I think we have this already, it just doesn't work if you have it on