PDA

View Full Version : Its a CONSOLE MMO please stop with the complaints...

xxxxxFizzxxxxx
05-21-2013, 06:10 PM
I mean what do you want from these people go play any mmo on a computer that isn't top of the line and youre going to have to dumb down your graphics or update your computer! Just look at the graphics and frame rate at which everything around you is loading, the grass swaying, to shadows and things contantly moving and pooping up, all to sync it with every bum with a bad connection and make the game run smooth, on top of ALL that they have %70 of the people playing complaining and making it 1000 times worse than it should be. People complaining about NERFS and overpowered weapons when they clearly cant even play or have skill. Its just tiresome to see this day in and day out. BOSS FIGHTS like NIM are supposed to be HARD so anyone asking to nerf him and make it easier I WANNA JUST SLAP!! Let them get the game up and running before all you little fat boy nose plug kids (FBNPK) open your mouths and start with your lazy antics!! SHUT UP ALREADY. Play or don't play that's what it comes down to and if you leave GOOD RIDDENS!

Unsent Soul
05-21-2013, 10:27 PM
How about you shut up already. Why do morons like you keep starting these threads? People like you are making worse by encouraging them. Its just tiresome to see this day in and day out. So go stroke your two incher and hang yourself.

Wow... Extremely positive post there... Telling someone to kill themselves? That makes you look rediculously mature....

TXI KorkuVeren
05-21-2013, 10:37 PM
I actually agree with OP.
Not everything should be nerfed.

However, I will say that "feeding the trolls" wont help.
Seriously. Repeat threads like this actually make some people more encouraged to complain, just because you complained about their complaining.

Hey, Trion!! Stay strong! Dont nerf just cause some 8 yr olds want you to!

A s0t
05-21-2013, 10:38 PM
they sure as hell can nerf the kinect voice please

TXI KorkuVeren
05-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Lol, thats a kinect mic problem.
It comes through as mic voice, so I doubt they can distinguish kinect from reg. mic.

Duskky
05-21-2013, 10:43 PM
Wow... Extremely positive post there... Telling someone to kill themselves? That makes you look ridiculously mature....

No one is mature in the General, it's all fun and games in the Off-topic though.

Didn't your mother teach you not to feed the trolls OP? I thought Moms everywhere were getting better at their job.

A s0t
05-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Lol, thats a kinect mic problem.
It comes through as mic voice, so I doubt they can distinguish kinect from reg. mic.

i miss the early days of no one talking. now singing and kids getting yelled at over the kinect

TXI KorkuVeren
05-21-2013, 10:46 PM
Yeah. Luckily for you, you can utilize the Xbox's Recent players list, and after figuring out who it is, just mute them!

(I know, I know, ya shouldnt hafta do that...)

MagellanD
05-22-2013, 06:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY

FrkyDkyDutch
05-22-2013, 06:26 AM
Would be nice if you had the local area chat on if a pop-up showed who was talking at that specific moment. I definitely agree the Kinect is pretty dreadful to hear through my headset and surround sound.

Lone Star
05-22-2013, 06:51 AM
I mean what do you want from these people go play any mmo on a computer that isn't top of the line and youre going to have to dumb down your graphics or update your computer! Just look at the graphics and frame rate at which everything around you is loading, the grass swaying, to shadows and things contantly moving and pooping up, all to sync it with every bum with a bad connection and make the game run smooth, on top of ALL that they have %70 of the people playing complaining and making it 1000 times worse than it should be. People complaining about NERFS and overpowered weapons when they clearly cant even play or have skill. Its just tiresome to see this day in and day out. BOSS FIGHTS like NIM are supposed to be HARD so anyone asking to nerf him and make it easier I WANNA JUST SLAP!! Let them get the game up and running before all you little fat boy nose plug kids (FBNPK) open your mouths and start with your lazy antics!! SHUT UP ALREADY. Play or don't play that's what it comes down to and if you leave GOOD RIDDENS!

Someone sounds very angry... for the most part i agree though... dudes need to lay off telling developers what to nerf... I mean seriously this shtick has been tested in house too... if it was impossible to beat a boss or fight against a certain combo... they would have been the first ones to spot it. Nobody really has room to complain on those ends... generally though as I have been reading... the complaints are actually limited on a day to day basis, and seems they are taking it with a grain of salt based on patch notes... seems they only tweak what they deem worthy of tweaking... which imho is how it should be as long as it keep the game fun. For those who want easy, make my ego higher and give me all i want like on wow? Hunt for a blizzard or EA game... this is Trion... they do things a lil differently thus far, and Im quite enjoying it. Still dude... no need to rant so angry like man. Think water of a ducks back when you see em complain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY

Now thats just funny.

MagellanD
05-22-2013, 07:38 AM
Someone sounds very angry... for the most part i agree though... dudes need to lay off telling developers what to nerf... I mean seriously this shtick has been tested in house too... if it was impossible to beat a boss or fight against a certain combo... they would have been the first ones to spot it. Nobody really has room to complain on those ends... generally though as I have been reading... the complaints are actually limited on a day to day basis, and seems they are taking it with a grain of salt based on patch notes... seems they only tweak what they deem worthy of tweaking... which imho is how it should be as long as it keep the game fun. For those who want easy, make my ego higher and give me all i want like on wow? Hunt for a blizzard or EA game... this is Trion... they do things a lil differently thus far, and Im quite enjoying it. Still dude... no need to rant so angry like man. Think water of a ducks back when you see em complain.

Now thats just funny.

Thank you good sir!
I'm getting so sick of both sides making posts.

I LOVE THE GAME STOP COMPLAINING
OR
STOP LOVING THE GAME IT SUCKS HERE'S WHY

We've heard em all seen am all yet we still feed the trolls. This will be my defacto response to those types.

N3gativeCr33p
05-22-2013, 10:18 AM
GOOD RIDDENS!

FYI, it's riddance. Just saying... ;)

MaSh_MaN94
05-22-2013, 10:20 AM
This thread needs a Nerf

HempDeLeon
05-22-2013, 10:38 AM
I agree w the OP too many damn complainers.....lets just play the game. No matter what they fix or don't fix there's always gonna be bugs.

stormbringer328
05-22-2013, 10:42 AM
LMAO. So OP, its okay for you to complain about the complainers, but not okay for others to share their grievances? Funny stuff, bud. You should have known how this would go. Continue to make your excuses. Just make sure they are well founded and not just fanboy drivel. Patch notes indicate nerfs are incoming. So Ithink you are wrong. We payed 60 bucks to beta test. Weapon stat formulas are not correct, ratios need tweaked, etc etc. But by all means, keep complaining about the complainers.

Drake Payne
05-22-2013, 10:43 AM
This thread needs a Nerf

yo momma needs a nerf, after last night with her :cool:

MagellanD
05-22-2013, 11:57 AM
yo momma needs a nerf, after last night with her :cool:

That makes no sense.

Drake Payne
05-23-2013, 12:35 AM
That makes no sense.

yo momma maks no sense:cool:

stormbringer328
05-23-2013, 09:07 AM
Wow. Mom jokes. Hilarious. Makes this topic even more legit. Good job.

Quebra Regra
05-23-2013, 09:31 AM
Oh so it's sposta suck because it's an MMO, or even worse a console MMO? Ah, I missed that.

cheetahstarzan
05-23-2013, 09:36 AM
wow i cant believe you would defend this .if trion would do more prep before dropping the patch , it would not take so long . this is a cheap way of doing it because they test it during the patch not before....