PDA

View Full Version : San Quentin

uninhabitableheart
05-21-2013, 06:52 PM
About to go farm San Quentin for a bit if anyone wants to join me :)

Mainly just gonna be leveling up my AR and downing the Hulker the old fashion way, but I'm open to using the advanced weapons to speed things up...

uninhabitableheart
05-21-2013, 07:04 PM
haha... 3 drops on my first run... and FFS:

Green VBI Wolfhound
Green VBI Wolverine
White AR1 Armada

... it never changes.

Gratty
05-21-2013, 07:28 PM
Sped through San Quentin about 25 times in an hour and picked up varous blues, greens, etc. Nothing better than a blue has ever dropped for me and I am about 3500 ego.

uninhabitableheart
05-21-2013, 07:36 PM
Sped through San Quentin about 25 times in an hour and picked up varous blues, greens, etc. Nothing better than a blue has ever dropped for me and I am about 3500 ego.

Oh yeah, it's not about the color, it's the fact that 98% of the drops are pistols and the worst of the worst rocket launchers/snipers.

JagerMyk
05-21-2013, 07:40 PM
I got a blue sniper with brutal synergy, so I think thats actually kinda cool

uninhabitableheart
05-21-2013, 08:02 PM
I got a blue sniper with brutal synergy, so I think thats actually kinda cool

Well, I'm just trying to get my go-to weapon skills maxed. I'm not even thinking about synergies and modding weapons since I toss them as soon as I max them. I haven't found anything remotely cool enough to consider keeping around :(

Grats on your sniper, tho! Trying to get Ground Pounders and Immunizers since I can just buy the ARs I like to use for PvE

JagerMyk
05-21-2013, 08:18 PM
thanks, I was about to scrap it an I scrolled down an it said brutal...I was laughing, an put the only brutal mod I had (a type ll green scope) in an yah its a Ranger auto type. Gotta Love the Vot Mozu Rifles