PDA

View Full Version : Where are these new Challenger variants?

PitBull76
05-21-2013, 11:39 PM
In one of the latest patches (can't remember which exactly) it stated that there would be new Challenger variants available at vendors. So far all I have seen that is "new" is the black Duni. I hope they weren't refering to the plum crazy, billet metallic, and bright white challengers as "new" variants.

Just curious

Jackobite
05-21-2013, 11:43 PM
after ages checking the vendors out I found one on special it was the silver "billet"

I was disappointed.

PitBull76
05-21-2013, 11:46 PM
after ages checking the vendors out I found one on special it was the silver "billet"

I was disappointed.

I have seen the billet metallic, plum crazy, and bright white all at vendors now. I was hoping they were going to add more colors like green, yellow, etc and not just throw the Time Trial cars in.

What I would really like to see is that yellow Nomad from the beta. (hint hint) lol

TurboSquid
05-22-2013, 12:15 AM
In one of the latest patches (can't remember which exactly) it stated that there would be new Challenger variants available at vendors. So far all I have seen that is "new" is the black Duni. I hope they weren't refering to the plum crazy, billet metallic, and bright white challengers as "new" variants.

Just curious

The Dodge Challenger weekend challenge a while back with the special vendors had modified challengers, as in each of the 3 challengers were different. However, at the time they did not have modified stats. So now just recently they put in the modified stats, but this also seems now to affect all of the 3 rare challengers. I own all 6 of them, and just the other day I noticed this. I also seen a white challenger in the vendor, and its stats were different from my current one, as well as the "default" orange one. Also, the black duni is not new.

Era
05-22-2013, 12:53 AM
The long and the short of it is they tried to give the 3 special only challengers they're own stats and they dun goofed both in execution and in explaining what they were doing. There are no new colors.

Arsenic_Touch
05-22-2013, 12:59 AM
The long and the short of it is they tried to give the 3 special only challengers they're own stats and they dun goofed both in execution and in explaining what they were doing. There are no new colors.

They goofed with the race itself too, saying you needed gold while a lot of us spent hours on a bugged race to finally get gold only to find that people who didn't even do the race were getting access to the vendor. Two thumbs up on that.

PitBull76
05-22-2013, 01:51 AM
They goofed with the race itself too, saying you needed gold while a lot of us spent hours on a bugged race to finally get gold only to find that people who didn't even do the race were getting access to the vendor. Two thumbs up on that.

Yeah I was a bit irritated to say the least when my buddy was all excited about getting the white Challenger and he hasn't done any of the time trials. I would love to have all that rep back. I could use it for other things.

Murder
05-22-2013, 03:06 AM

The consequences will never be the same!