PDA

View Full Version : Max Gun XP Bonus bug.

PhotriusPyrelus
05-22-2013, 12:46 AM
When is this going to be resolved? I wouldn't find it quite so irritating if it would "fix" the guns that get stupid bonuses (lol 15% more vehicle damage), but those are miraculously untouched, while guns with okey to good bonuses are always getting changed up. This is more than mildly irritating (which is still disproportionate to how irritating such minor teaks should be, I know).

PitBull76
05-22-2013, 01:57 AM
When is this going to be resolved? I wouldn't find it quite so irritating if it would "fix" the guns that get stupid bonuses (lol 15% more vehicle damage), but those are miraculously untouched, while guns with okey to good bonuses are always getting changed up. This is more than mildly irritating (which is still disproportionate to how irritating such minor teaks should be, I know).

My favorites are things like: obtaining an infector with the scope mod slot open or the FRC Tele-Spanner with a bonus to link time...um, hello...most of them can't link. Thanks for making that none linking weapon NOT link faster.

AngryFire
05-22-2013, 02:23 AM

Yeah I just maxed out one of my purple infectors to get this wonderful 15% vehicle bonus damage...