PDA

View Full Version : Boost Disappeared

heraymo
05-22-2013, 12:58 AM
Had bought skill boosted this weekend. and i got kicked from game came back on all my boosts were gone. Informed trion about it and they told me i couldn't get a refund. so i would be careful about getting boosts. till they fix it cause even it glitches your kinda screwed.

wanny1
05-22-2013, 06:20 AM
Had bought skill boosted this weekend. and i got kicked from game came back on all my boosts were gone. Informed trion about it and they told me i couldn't get a refund. so i would be careful about getting boosts. till they fix it cause even it glitches your kinda screwed.

I've just bought xp self, group and clan. The group isn't applying to all my group members, and the clan boost isn't applying to my clan (Plus I can't add anyone to the clan). Submitted a ticket, but i'm not hopeful of a resolution.

MaxSterling
05-22-2013, 06:27 AM
Your boost will disappear if you go into matchmaking. Just restart the game to see it again, if this is what you did.

fubucious
05-22-2013, 09:07 AM
what i realize is it depends on the server you are on. when me and my friends got boost the other day we realized it so try changing server. I just posted it in the report bugs forums

stormbringer328
05-22-2013, 09:27 AM
This is ridiculous. Trion can look at our accounts and see for themselves that these types of issues happen. Something similar happened to me. Told nothing we can do for you. I have not had one good experience with Trion CS. Before others reem us for wanting handouts, when you pay money for something that doesn't work it is normal to be compensated. When you purchase something and their is no explanation of how it works or a 'sure you want to do that' like in other instances, reinstating the remaining balance of said boost is not a handout. In fact, since they are selling digital goods that have 0 real value, they should be quick to make us happy so w continue to purchase said boosts. Trion really needs to reevaluate its relationship with its customersin numerous areas. Don't get me started on patches that take server down for 3 hours and fix absolutely nothing.

dann3820
05-22-2013, 12:28 PM
had a few clan boosts go off and on, most irritating