PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes: Fixed the endlessly respawning Raiders at Verdant Ridge.

Whippersnapper
05-22-2013, 02:11 AM
What does this mean? That they won't respawn like this anymore?
I liked this as a nifty newbie practice and farming point :(

Nerf Bat has begun
I guess theyre starting to nerf things.
● The 10% EGO power recharge on full reload weapon bonus now has a cooldown.
I guess if we figure out a way to maximize our perks, they get hit with the nerf bat. Basically, if you figure out something useful: keep your trap SHUT.
I liked using 1-2 shot magazine secondary weapons with the the 10% EGO Power Recharge on full reload perk. It was a nice way to get your perk back reasonably fast.

tuckerpb
05-22-2013, 02:23 AM
What does this mean? That they won't respawn like this anymore?
I liked this as a nifty newbie practice and farming point :(

are they talking about wile the mission is not going on or is going on? if it is wile the mission is going one. then thanks a lot to the sobs at trion. that is a great location to do the mission to kill x number of rocket guys. what is next. "fixing" sutro towers? or the mine the spawns the endless hellbugs? if you people think it is bs tough and long do to some mission and achivments now. wait till this **** happens.

Whippersnapper
05-22-2013, 03:07 AM
They probably want to prevent farming and camping.

That's probably why:
-you cant save your own waypoints - so you cant mark nice hunting spots
-why the hulker is "wandering"- so you cant camp him
-why there are random encounters- so you run into mobs while exploring instead of camping.

I get the idea. It's just problematic because it makes it harder to get fodder drops for resources and a few other things.

Viibl
05-22-2013, 06:29 AM
Fixed the endlessly respawning Raiders at Verdant Ridge.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.