PDA

View Full Version : 7 days XP boost question

pozie
05-22-2013, 06:02 AM
I purchased the ultimate edition of the game. I have the code that give me all the online extras and a 7 day XP boost. My question is, does the 7 days start and go 7 days without stopping or is it 7 days of online playing, kinda like a countdown clock that only logs time when you are in game.
thanks

MaxSterling
05-22-2013, 06:05 AM
I purchased the ultimate edition of the game. I have the code that give me all the online extras and a 7 day XP boost. My question is, does the 7 days start and go 7 days without stopping or is it 7 days of online playing, kinda like a countdown clock that only logs time when you are in game.
thanks

It's a continuously running countdown clock, pozie... doesn't matter if you're online or not. It's 7 days from the time you purchase it.

pozie
05-22-2013, 10:05 AM
oh that sucks. i dont have time to play this week so i guess i will have to wait till next week to apply the code.
thank for the help

MaxSterling
05-22-2013, 11:50 AM
You're already a member of the Ancient Warriors. Just look for us in Defiance and we'll send you an invite. We've already activated all the clan bonuses right now. There's usually some going on daily.

pozie
05-24-2013, 10:08 AM
thanks for the heads up.
I am gonna be on this weekend to reply the first missions that i missed after that i will look for some people.