PDA

View Full Version : Most Wanted winner?

dreadi
05-22-2013, 06:37 AM
Just wondering if a winner has been announced for the "Most Wanted" competition. Anyone heard anything about this yet?

Schmiznurf
05-22-2013, 06:51 AM
I haven't received my e-mail saying I won yet, so i'm guessing they are still sorting the results.

dreadi
05-22-2013, 06:56 AM
I haven't received my e-mail saying I won yet, so i'm guessing they are still sorting the results.

lol I'm not expecting an email as I'm in the UK but I was wondering who in the US had won it. Good luck ;-)

Schmiznurf
05-22-2013, 06:58 AM
lol I'm not expecting an email as I'm in the UK but I was wondering who in the US had won it. Good luck ;-)

I'm sure it was open to everyone playing, not just US players.

4ndreas
05-22-2013, 06:59 AM
The winner was informed already but he hasn't come forward.

4ndreas
05-22-2013, 07:00 AM

You must not have followed the discussion about the contest very closely. I suggest you read up on it.

Schmiznurf
05-22-2013, 07:09 AM
You must not have followed the discussion about the contest very closely. I suggest you read up on it.

I did read up on it and it was never mentioned you had to be from America.

MacDeath
05-22-2013, 07:11 AM
It wasn't available in Quebec or the Netherlands because of the laws there. Lots of other restrictions also applied.

greatdividers
05-22-2013, 07:13 AM
It wasn't available in Quebec or the Netherlands because of the laws there. Lots of other restrictions also applied.

which isn't even remotely Trion's fault, as it was implied...

4ndreas
05-22-2013, 07:16 AM
I did read up on it and it was never mentioned you had to be from America.

Which is not what I meant.

dreadi
05-22-2013, 07:47 AM
@schmiznurf - I was just joking in reference to discussions on here, when the competition was announced, about how Americans had a slight advantage due to timezones and certain restrictions in various countries outside the US lol
@4ndreas - Do you remember where you saw the announcement of a winner?

Clemonde
05-22-2013, 06:05 PM
in Across the Badlands #6, they said, that they will annnouce the winner of the Most Wanted competition IN the show ...

Neo Revanuk
05-22-2013, 06:11 PM
The winner was informed already but he hasn't come forward.

Probably one of the many, many people who have abandoned the game. Everything is overpriced, the rewards for missions and side missions are pathetic, Arkfalls are still knackered even thought they claim to have fixed the problem and the rate at which key codes are rewarded stinks!

Jokerz_89
05-22-2013, 06:13 PM
Probably one of the many, many people who have abandoned the game. Everything is overpriced, the rewards for missions and side missions are pathetic, Arkfalls are still knackered even thought they claim to have fixed the problem and the rate at which key codes are rewarded stinks!

I'm sorry, but really? lol

FlippyCake
05-22-2013, 07:30 PM
Am I the only one who thought the pink/purple mohawk guy at the end of the last episode felt kind of out of place?