PDA

View Full Version : You can climb up the mountains! :D

iBoba Fett
03-23-2013, 03:17 AM
In case you guys didn't know, if you take a vehicle, you can easily get out of the map. So far I've only tried it on the second area you get to (Forget the name.. the one with the Radio Beacon mission), with some effort you can drive up the mountains and get some great views!

I hope this is something they won't fix (unless in PVP areas, I understand), since I love to explore in open world games, and hate when areas have invisible walls. There are a few invisible walls WAY up the top of the mountains, but other than that you can basically explore as much as you want. :)

Later today (Saturday) I'll post a video showing where I went and how high I got. Work in the morning though, so I'll do that after I get home.

Dead_Phoenix
03-23-2013, 03:26 AM
In case you guys didn't know, if you take a vehicle, you can easily get out of the map. So far I've only tried it on the second area you get to (Forget the name.. the one with the Radio Beacon mission), with some effort you can drive up the mountains and get some great views!

I hope this is something they won't fix (unless in PVP areas, I understand), since I love to explore in open world games, and hate when areas have invisible walls. There are a few invisible walls WAY up the top of the mountains, but other than that you can basically explore as much as you want. :)

Later today (Saturday) I'll post a video showing where I went and how high I got. Work in the morning though, so I'll do that after I get home.

with the right boosts timed right, you can more or less get anywhere :)