PDA

View Full Version : It looks like update 1.020 is next! DLC Soon

gamingreal
05-22-2013, 09:07 AM
Check this out
http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?41-Patch-Notes
funny thing is that it mentions adding sieges which is meant to be in the upcoming dlc not the update so im wondering if they are going to release the dlc and 1.020 update at the same time, are they in fact the same thing? aka the update including the new free dlc content and then perhaps an additional download for the paid dlc

either way we should have our dlc soon after at least, fingers crossed.

Facade
05-22-2013, 09:10 AM
Looking forward to having a reason to play the game again :D

Omnifarious Xji
05-22-2013, 09:31 AM
Looking forward to having a reason to play the game again :D
This. /10char

Schmiznurf
05-22-2013, 09:38 AM
I think what they do is add the content and when the time comes they let it go live. So Sieges may be put in with the patch but not actually go live until the dlc comes out. Unless they do plan on having it available straight away, to which I say Bring It On!

stormbringer328
05-22-2013, 10:30 AM
Can't help but be apprehensive. Sounds to good to be true. Their track record isn't very stable atm. New content will be episodic, so there probably won't bethat much new right off the bat. Big question is will it actually work or break more than it fixes. Que dramatic music.

Ichidakiller
05-22-2013, 10:59 AM
VEHICLES
● The T4 Titan (mission only vehicle) is no longer invulnerable
● Vehicles were being used as weapons with very little risk, so we've increased the amount of damage that colliding with enemies does to vehicles to increase that risk.

and they are nerfing shotguns finally so lets hope it fixes some of the flaws in pvp now.

Omfg finally this should stop this shortbus all stars at arkfalls....i love it!!!

Defenze
05-22-2013, 11:09 AM
VEHICLES
● Vehicles were being used as weapons with very little risk, so we've increased the amount of damage that colliding with enemies does to vehicles to increase that risk.

and they are nerfing shotguns finally so lets hope it fixes some of the flaws in pvp now.

Omfg finally this should stop this shortbus all stars at arkfalls....i love it!!!

Ok I'm all for taking out the ******s at Arkfalls, but nerfing shotguns? Why? They are not OP'd. If your refering to PvP then maybe so but in Co-op shotguns are in not way OP. Also, not trying to be rude, but you know this info how? Are you employed by Trion? If so then I will be PM'ing you quiet often. TIA.

gamingreal
05-22-2013, 11:10 AM
VEHICLES

agreed this won't stop the noobs shooting skiterlings but fewer arkfall vehicles will be a huge relief and
I might give pvp another shot with the nerfed shotguns and vehicles, my two pet hates in pvp stealth-shotgunners and getting ran over by hanibals

Facade
05-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Ok I'm all for taking out the ******s at Arkfalls, but nerfing shotguns? Why? They are not OP'd. If your refering to PvP then maybe so but in Co-op shotguns are in not way OP. Also, not trying to be rude, but you know this info how? Are you employed by Trion? If so then I will be PM'ing you quiet often. TIA.

Because using cloak with shotguns are OP, which somehow equates to shotguns are OP.

Solo
05-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Trying to get my Ark-Hunter ready for the DLC

RoninXXX
05-22-2013, 11:40 AM
This. /10char and this ^ lol . I put defiance down for awhile to concentrate on bioshock 1999 mode. This new patch will bring me back to defiance 's world .

Pyth
05-22-2013, 11:41 AM
I hope it is soon, like the end of this week soon.

A man can dream can't he?

Fiox
05-22-2013, 11:46 AM
patch is coming tomorrow

Thod
05-22-2013, 11:51 AM
this is just a patch not the DLC. read the forums and watch ABL. They said they are adding one of the sieges to patch 1.02. the patch notes are on the main page.

Facade
05-22-2013, 11:56 AM
this is just a patch not the DLC. read the forums and watch ABL. They said they are adding one of the sieges to patch 1.02. the patch notes are on the main page.

Damn.

Looks like it will stay on the shelf awhile longer.

mikepaul
05-22-2013, 12:06 PM
I kinda like the infinite Raiders at the one farm. I'll have to check if it's Verdant. If it's not, I won't say where it really is.

The orange Lobber I had for a little while didn't have specs that I'd say warranted blocking extra ammo capacity. If I get an orange Ground Pounder and it's limited to a capacity of 3, those 3 had better take out a Hulker in one salvo...

dann3820
05-22-2013, 12:26 PM
cant wait for update and dlc, hopefully not too much downtime!

stormbringer328
05-23-2013, 09:09 AM
He got it from patch notes in the server update section. Has all info on incoming patches.

born2beagator
05-23-2013, 09:11 AM
Soon as in likely 2 or three weeks seeing as the show is on a week hiatus

ISLAND3R
05-23-2013, 09:14 AM
VEHICLES

"Shortbus All-Stars" That's funny as ****. Good call.