PDA

View Full Version : new patch has got me exited new ark fall rewards and chance to get guns

wolfenhunter2010
05-22-2013, 11:25 AM
i like that they have finally patched some issues and that the side missions will spawn better loot rewards not just white trash mods get it there white. im white by the way but i got tired of always looting white mods from those missions. and finally stores will have higher quality mods. and finally synergy mod caches will have more then just run and gun and brutal synergies. awesome thanks trion:)

Razer
05-22-2013, 11:36 AM
I agree , its about time.

Doz
05-22-2013, 11:49 AM
Trion has been working hard and I like to thank them. The patch looks good.

Reiku78
05-22-2013, 11:49 AM
I agree as well but alot of people are angry as well.

Solo
05-22-2013, 11:50 AM

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue

ThanatosPa
05-23-2013, 12:05 AM
I agree as well but alot of people are angry as well.

At what? The patch? I dont see why as it does seem to address most issues to date.

Muffins
05-23-2013, 12:23 AM
I'm glad for all of it, but mostly I'm glad for Arkfalls now giving weapons too. It makes Arkfalls much more better to attend.

Yet, despite just shields and grenades I'm surprised so many people kept attending the arkfalls. Keycodes or just for the sole reason of group events, I'm not sure, but hey! Finally, diversity!

Now just wait for someone to complain how they've 'farmed forever on arkfalls' and didn't get the weapon they want from it.

MacDeath
05-23-2013, 12:25 AM
The patch notes look good. Let's wait til we have to patch installed before we can say the patch looks good, ok?

Schwa
05-23-2013, 12:25 AM
The patch notes look good. Let's wait til we have to patch installed before we can say the patch looks good, ok?

... stop stealing my lines.

Razor
05-23-2013, 12:35 AM
Side missions get better loot rewards?

What about all the people that completed all the side missions already?

/shrug

MacDeath
05-23-2013, 03:47 AM
... stop stealing my lines.
Ya snooze, ya lose.

squidgod2000
05-23-2013, 06:03 AM
i like that they have finally patched some issues and that the side missions will spawn better loot rewards not just white trash mods get it there white. im white by the way but i got tired of always looting white mods from those missions. and finally stores will have higher quality mods. and finally synergy mod caches will have more then just run and gun and brutal synergies. awesome thanks trion:)

Not that I don't agree with everything you said, but I'm just curious what you being white has to do with...anything.

Mortal
05-23-2013, 06:20 AM
loving this new patch!

wolfenhunter2010
05-23-2013, 07:04 AM
Not that I don't agree with everything you said, but I'm just curious what you being white has to do with...anything.

it was a joke white trash is a bad thing to call a white person if you wanted to degrade them but i am referring to the white rarity mods as a joke because i sell or scrap any white loot cause it suckkkks. i do blue or better only.
i just didn't want someone to think i was racist cause im not got friends of all colors.

wolfenhunter2010
05-23-2013, 07:07 AM
im glad i didn't spend all my time doing the side missions finally i can get some decent mods. and i saved 75 keycodes to test whether synergy mod caches will have some of the rarer synergy mods in them. my ego is 2002 btw. also they said there will be a new mod i think seiges mode hope it gives amazing loot

TravelerX1
05-23-2013, 07:12 AM
Well I tried asking Sledge if we would ever be able to reset the side missions, and never got an answer, LOL.
I still have like 20 or so left, but it would be nice.

Can't wait to get weapons at Arcfalls. Especially if they extend into Purple range.