PDA

View Full Version : Connection to server timing out

Bull
05-22-2013, 12:21 PM
I was timed out after playing for about an hour. I took a break for about 45 minutes and got back on. Timed out after about 3 minutes. How long do I need to wait? I guess it varies with how many people are playing. When I start a game I sort of get entrenched in that game and don't play much of anything else for some time. If I play something else it could take over for a while. What the hell am I supposed to do watch t.v. in the middle of the day?

Ariies
05-22-2013, 12:25 PM
I was timed out after playing for about an hour. I took a break for about 45 minutes and got back on. Timed out after about 3 minutes. How long do I need to wait? I guess it varies with how many people are playing. When I start a game I sort of get entrenched in that game and don't play much of anything else for some time. If I play something else it could take over for a while. What the hell am I supposed to do watch t.v. in the middle of the day?

I just got off. Haven't had any problems today at all. No waiting and no getting kicked off(which I hate BTW)

vizibledog
05-22-2013, 12:27 PM
I was disconnected earlier and when I tried to log in again I got a message saying I was no 302 in a queue.

zerodeadwolf
05-22-2013, 12:29 PM
Yeah I keep getting timed out aswell then I can't reconnect as keep getting queued __

Bull
05-22-2013, 12:32 PM
I'll try again in a bit. Hopefully it works or it might be time to try Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.

PaleRider1485
PC issues, not this

Angyl
I'm getting the same thing today. Timed out (in the middle of a mission) and having to wait to log back in. Not buying that the server is actually full in the middle of the day on a Wednesday.

Gabrielle
05-22-2013, 01:10 PM
It happened to me 3 times, I think I only played an hour or so, didn't do any arkfall, tried 2 rampage and a race, it wasn't my connection, I was still connected to PSN

Bull
05-22-2013, 02:02 PM
Well I just got another 45 minutes or so in before being timed out.

Namaraque
05-23-2013, 08:46 AM

You got all the luck. Timed out of the same arkfall 4 times. Worsse has happened to a clan member. Logged in, timed out. 5 minutes and timed out. Lather, rinse, and repeat for almost 3 hours.

Rikomi
05-23-2013, 11:54 AM
yep im timing out every 10 minutes, guess ill wait for a fix