PDA

View Full Version : A message to all xbox EU members

Shadow Reeper
05-22-2013, 03:02 PM
Please if you see me in game stop asking to buy or trade my orange Pyronova Grenade,

It is not for sale or trade.

kiro
05-22-2013, 03:05 PM
Would you exchange it for a dance or two?

Giotto
05-22-2013, 04:29 PM
your not alone. i get messages from people asking to buy my orange saw.

Sometimes i get people asking to buy it for 30k.

Shadow Reeper
05-22-2013, 05:58 PM
your not alone. i get messages from people asking to buy my orange saw.

Sometimes i get people asking to buy it for 30k.

Highest offer ive had is 50k for my grenade, must be because of the 0.0 det time on it which makes it a popular thing idk, either way its mine forever.

Schmiznurf
05-22-2013, 11:05 PM
Highest offer ive had is 50k for my grenade, must be because of the 0.0 det time on it which makes it a popular thing idk, either way its mine forever.

My orange grenade has a 0.0 det time too, with a 2500 minimum damage. Some guy offered me 10k for it and when I said no because it's not for sale, he offered 15 on the spot. He must think i'm a mug or something.

Shadow Reeper
05-23-2013, 04:48 AM
My orange grenade has a 0.0 det time too, with a 2500 minimum damage.

What grenade is that?? i want one.

Schmiznurf
05-23-2013, 05:21 AM
It's a Fragnova, explodes as soon as it hits the ground. Maximum damage is about 3500-4000 and it usually does the maximum, it's rubbish against Monarchs though. It's got a refresh of 23 or 30.

Schmiznurf
05-23-2013, 05:27 AM
I just logged on and the actual settings are:

Fragnova Std-552
Ego level - 1378
Det - 0.0
Refresh - 24
Max dmg - 3349
Min dmg - 2010

But as I said it usually does the maximum. I saw one only slightly better sell for 400k.

mrgrimezHD
05-23-2013, 05:43 AM
It's a Fragnova, explodes as soon as it hits the ground. Maximum damage is about 3500-4000 and it usually does the maximum, it's rubbish against Monarchs though. It's got a refresh of 23 or 30.

I have the exact same Grenade as you, they do seem to be quite popular with the morons who think 10k is a 'decent price'.

The Oncoming Storm
05-23-2013, 05:47 AM
Yeah people "in game" always give shtako bids...
or (like the guy who wanted my grind fragger) they follow you around and never JEK OFF!

Schmiznurf
05-23-2013, 06:13 AM
I have the exact same Grenade as you, they do seem to be quite popular with the morons who think 10k is a 'decent price'.

I think what they are hoping is they come across someone who doesn't know what it's really worth and sells it to them, it's sad.

But until I get a better grenade, it's mine for good. I just love it too much.

mrgrimezHD
05-23-2013, 06:30 AM
I think what they are hoping is they come across someone who doesn't know what it's really worth and sells it to them, it's sad.

But until I get a better grenade, it's mine for good. I just love it too much.

Saying that, I once stumbled upon two people using the Area Chat *gasp* discussing the price of his/her Green AR. Everything was going fine as I sat there watching the conversation evolve until the seller stated he/she wanted 75k for it.

Bull**** I hear you say, which is exactly what went through my mind when reading it on screen, if that wasn't enough, the person who was buying it haggled the price down to 70k before handing over the scrip and saying 'Pleasure doing business'.

My mind was completely blown by that point. I just wish I'd asked for the stats of this Green AR to see if it was even worth that price tag.

Schmiznurf
05-23-2013, 06:50 AM
Saying that, I once stumbled upon two people using the Area Chat *gasp* discussing the price of his/her Green AR. Everything was going fine as I sat there watching the conversation evolve until the seller stated he/she wanted 75k for it.

Bull**** I hear you say, which is exactly what went through my mind when reading it on screen, if that wasn't enough, the person who was buying it haggled the price down to 70k before handing over the scrip and saying 'Pleasure doing business'.

My mind was completely blown by that point. I just wish I'd asked for the stats of this Green AR to see if it was even worth that price tag.

That's a ridiculous price to pay for green, sheesh. That dude got ripped off, I bet he found something better from a mob within minutes.

mrgrimezHD
05-23-2013, 06:53 AM
That's a ridiculous price to pay for green, sheesh. That dude got ripped off, I bet he found something better from a mob within minutes.

I honestly wouldn't know, I was overwhelmed with shock at that point.

I know some White / Green / Purples out perform Orange weapons but I doubt a Green AR had anything which could've made the asking price even worth it.

Christ, I could've bought my friends Pyronova grenade he was selling for that kind of scrip =(