PDA

View Full Version : Lv 20 Cerberus

Epshiluss
05-22-2013, 03:11 PM
Is it safe to lv Cerberus's to 20? I'm at 19 and normally on the left hand side of the skill bar, the next perk for next lv is displayed, but it's not showing.

Considering that rollers reset for 20 post patch. This bug in display has me worried that my Cerberus will drop back down to lv 1.

Epyon
05-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Is it safe to lv Cerberus's to 20? I'm at 19 and normally on the left hand side of the skill bar, the next perk for next lv is displayed, but it's not showing.

Considering that rollers reset for 20 post patch. This bug in display has me worried that my Cerberus will drop back down to lv 1.

I got runners and rollers at 20. They reset twice before but now seem fine, but I cant guarantee that the Cerberus rank will be safe.

FlippyCake
05-22-2013, 03:17 PM
Screenshot your current progression with a time index if possible. Then just before it levels up, and one screen after it has reached 20. That way you have plenty of evidence to submit to the support staff to figure something out for you.

Iceberg
05-22-2013, 03:17 PM
And we got a new patch coming soon, so I would suggest not leveling it up just yet, wait and see what happens with people posting post patch.

Epshiluss
05-22-2013, 03:22 PM
I'm on Xbox and haven't got a good camera except this ancient Potato cam.... Basically the skill bar looks like this:

Cerberus Lv19
............................................***<-----Next lv perk buff here missing
[.......][.......][.......][.......][.......][] (the end bar is kinda quarter of its normal size)

I guess ill wait to till the next patch. thanks for the information guys, great community