PDA

View Full Version : Guard Rail? There's a Guard Rail?

irathient
05-22-2013, 06:57 PM
I may have spoke too soon about the Nomad truck. It's actually my favorite vehicle. I don't agree with the prices of vehicles still, but that truck goes over just about anything and its nearly armored. I actually think its well worth the $10 now for the msp to buy it. MSP (Microsoft points). I'm still not into pink trucks but I been playing since the beta. I actually love the nomad. The challenger is a quarter mile car. It's not made for the winding roads in the game. The Duni is fast and fun but will get stuck on things. The Nomad? Barely ever gets high centered on anything. You know in bloodbath gorge when it's time to leave an arkfall for another and the guard rails get in the way? The Nomad says...what guard rail?

Agamemnon Von Doom
05-22-2013, 07:12 PM
For ten dollars Doc Brown better hook me up with a hover conversion...

Solo
05-22-2013, 07:16 PM
I may have spoke too soon about the Nomad truck. It's actually my favorite vehicle. I don't agree with the prices of vehicles still, but that truck goes over just about anything and its nearly armored. I actually think its well worth the $10 now for the msp to buy it. MSP (Microsoft points). I'm still not into pink trucks but I been playing since the beta. I actually love the nomad. The challenger is a quarter mile car. It's not made for the winding roads in the game. The Duni is fast and fun but will get stuck on things. The Nomad? Barely ever gets high centered on anything. You know in bloodbath gorge when it's time to leave an arkfall for another and the guard rails get in the way? The Nomad says...what guard rail?

I'm a truck person all the way got a 1994 ford F-150 4x4, but i really don't want to spend money for the Nomad Truck in the store. I was hoping it was gonna be in the vendors or something like in beta.

A s0t
05-22-2013, 07:17 PM
yeah i miss my beta truck and plasma pulsar

Murder
05-22-2013, 09:55 PM
For ten dollars Doc Brown better hook me up with a hover conversion...

If they added a DeLorean to the game it's all I would ever drive, I would seriously contemplate buying it for $10. It honestly seems like a ridiculous price to pay for one tiny thing in a game. Most 5-7 hour long DLCs are about $10.

mikepaul
05-23-2013, 12:29 AM
If I still need boost to get up the hills in under what seems like a week, there's no point in even thinking about any vehicles I don't already have...