PDA

View Full Version : Loot Boost?

xCoPYRiGHT
05-22-2013, 10:04 PM
Hello everyone! I have a question about the Loot Boost that you can buy at the Defiance Store for 160 bits. It says it gives you +10% loot boost. My question is does this loot boost up the chances of better gear in lock boxes as well as regular item drops?

griefbot
05-25-2013, 06:23 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Does anyone know? Also was wondering if the group loot boost stacks if everyone in the group has it.

NoahsArkfall
05-25-2013, 09:51 PM
I'm not completely sure if the boost applies to lock boxes, but I can say that I got 2 legendaries from back to back tier 2 boxes the other day while a 10% boost was active. Also seemed to get a higher % of blues and purples from them.

Smoky
05-25-2013, 10:01 PM
I didn't notice any difference in the "chance" to get items. I did notice more weapon drops however. Out of those, about 80% were white, and the rest were green. Not worth getting this boost IMO.

NoahsArkfall
05-25-2013, 10:10 PM
I basically use it as a way to get more ark salvage. At the moment I only have about 30 open inventory slots and I can fill that in minutes with my 17% loot boost (clan + self). I was farming bolt action kills yesterday and filled my inventory 3 times in under an hour. Made somewhere in the neighborhood of 25k ark salvage.

Warlander
05-25-2013, 10:13 PM
NO it doesnt NOT effect lock boxes just drop rates.

fubucious
05-25-2013, 10:18 PM
IMO i dont think its for lock boxes. My clan got self, group, and clan loot boost today. so in our group we had 37% loot boost. had alot of whites. I got 17 boxes today and no legendaries. We had only one person to get one legendary today. We got boost to grind and break down things down to try to get some legendary. IMO the boxes are just random. I have pretty good luck alot of time with boxes with 19 legendary myself just not today. All mines came from tier 3 boxes without boost. Boost just give you more thing to break down giving you more chances to get keycode to try for legendary. If boost give you a better chance i cant yes or no but we didnt see it today, not say its not their like i said its all random. No boost yesterday i got 2 out of tier 3 we grind ark salvage to buy key codes

griefbot
05-26-2013, 02:25 AM
where is the best place to farm ark salvage when you have all of the loot boost buffs on?