PDA

View Full Version : Specalations/confirmation on a 5k Achievement?

TKhBecker
05-22-2013, 11:52 PM
So I just hit 4580 today and was wondering IF I should slow down or just start another toon with the upcoming DLC and the zip lip on any of the achievements. I知 just worried IF I go at the pace I知 going I値l hit the 5k mark prior to the DLC and may be screwed out of the 5K achievement like some were the 2500 EGO when Trion added extra EGO for vehicle level completed.

Any official word or a quote would be appreciated.

A s0t
05-23-2013, 12:02 AM
mabye dlc ??

rReves
05-23-2013, 06:02 AM
So I just hit 4580 today and was wondering IF I should slow down or just start another toon with the upcoming DLC and the zip lip on any of the achievements. I’m just worried IF I go at the pace I’m going I’ll hit the 5k mark prior to the DLC and may be screwed out of the 5K achievement like some were the 2500 EGO when Trion added extra EGO for vehicle level completed.

Any official word or a quote would be appreciated.

Have you hit the xp cap yet? That pretty much dropped me dead in the water around 4500 ego. All that's left to do now to gain ego rating is mostly broken pursuits and weapon skill levels on weapons I really don't like playing.

TKhBecker
05-23-2013, 07:44 AM
Have you hit the xp cap yet? That pretty much dropped me dead in the water around 4500 ego. All that's left to do now to gain ego rating is mostly broken pursuits and weapon skill levels on weapons I really don't like playing.Ive heard the XP level cap is equal to available EGO unlocks left. I have all weapons except snipers to 20. All pursuits except Freightyard related, 21/25 Echelon dailies, and 15 clan mates in Shadow Wars (even though I did it with 30+ clan members first week as well as Arkfalls in the same day). IF I add all "available" EGO listed above will be 5040.