PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about settings

Randorin
05-23-2013, 03:26 AM
hey all, first off sorry if this has been posted before but i havent been able too find anything about it, also if this is the wrong thread to put it in ill move it if need be, but my question is i play on xbox 360 ofc and i cant see any other players names,gamertags,titles,clans or anything above their heads, i played the Beta and i could see them all but now nothing not in pvp, co-op maps or arkfalls is this as intended or not?( i wasnt sure if it helped with lag if alot of ppl are near), ive tried turning off the setting for all these options and turning em back on again and still nothing, anyone got any ideas?. thanks in advance for anyone who can shead some light on this matter

FrkyDkyDutch
05-23-2013, 07:03 AM
I have been having the same issue as you. I just started playing Defiance a week ago, so I thought it was normal not to see names. The only time I really see names above other character's heads is when I am in a group with them.

I do not have a bad connection, so I thought this sort of thing was normal. When I do want to see who is around me I typically just check the "nearby" function.

Combo Breaker
05-23-2013, 07:05 AM
When in a large group of people (Arkfalls) you won't hardly see them. Check your settings at the character select screen when starting the game up.

DejaVooDoo
05-23-2013, 07:15 AM
It's a known bug they say they're working on. If memory serves it happened after patch 1.012, b/c you could see names for the first several days. Now you can only see some. If you really want to identify someone, pull out a bmg and you'll be able to see all names

Randorin
05-23-2013, 07:59 AM
ok ty for the info and help guys:)

Calidorn
05-23-2013, 08:10 AM
Personally, I have never been able to see names or any other info above someone's head unless I am grouped with them OR if they have recently talked on a microphone and I heard them in area chat.